May expects tough talks; EU alarmed at Brexit "illusions"

webfact

On 5/1/2017 at 1:54 PM, elgordo38 said:

Wow with facts and figures like this you should consider running in the present election. No better or worse than the present horses in the race I suspect. Just hope unlike Greece you voted for change only to have your leader accept more shackles and chains in the end. The EU is also looking to take Thesesa May for a short trip behind the woodshed to keep the other EU'ers in line. Some are frothing at the mouth. 

I don't think you read my post properly.. I am completely neutral as far as Brexit is concerned is concerned. The figure of 26% that I quoted   came from a reliable United Nations   report. My post only asked why pro brexit posters rubbish and criticise any negative reports?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, dick dasterdly said:

We can possibly all agree on one thing - Junker's leaked 'dinner conversation' report has been shown to be laughable propaganda, for various reasons - even though the remainers 'lapped it up'.....

Please explain. Do you have any details?

On 5/13/2017 at 1:03 PM, gamini said:

I don't think you read my post properly.. I am completely neutral as far as Brexit is concerned is concerned. The figure of 26% that I quoted   came from a reliable United Nations   report. My post only asked why pro brexit posters rubbish and criticise any negative reports?

Its the way of the world. Some have their feet on one side of the fence and some on the other. Yes I can miss read things 

• 2 months later...
Why do the pro brexits posters on this forum continually disbelieve or rubbish any negative reports?. Many of them come from  neutral and reliable sources. Why don't they just accept the fact that they can't have everything. They wanted to leave the EU and they have to accept the consequences. Britain will be poorer off by 26%. That is a conservative figure.

The Uk can not keep taking 350.000 eastern europions every year we have to come out.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

The Uk can not keep taking 350.000 eastern europions every year we have to come out.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

The UK's situation regarding immigrant control, European or their parts of the world hasn't been satisfactory for years, successive governments have been to blame too, however this must change.

Since Brexit, many Eastern Europeans are either settled, families and working and paying taxes OR others see Brexit as a good excuse/reason to move to another part of the EU. Germany is seeing an influx of certain Eastern Europeans due to the demand in work availability and being closer to their home country.

The U.K. must focus on bolstering border controls, and ensuring it has a fair, but good quality criteria of immigrants policy post Brexit, this will take a long time to see tangible evidence but the screaming liberal snowflakes spouting open borders ignore the bad and huge strange it puts on the UK infrustructure and its services.

Time to get a grip of these negotiations, tell the EU if no positive fair deal is obtained then we walk, no ECJ jurisdiction, not forgetting the 40 years of UK investment in assets so apart from outstanding financial liabilities then they owe us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk