Changing Life for good

A1Str8

I thought I would share this, it literally changed my life.

The guy is a top neuroscientist and is talking about how we stay the same throughout our entire life but how easy it is to change it, if we commit to it. 

He is actually not a 'top neuroscientist'  !  He is actually a chiropractor and talks a lot about neuroscience.

I am not taking away from whatever he says but important to set the record straight and not give his words more credibility because of his neuroscience background/

20 minutes ago, tonray said:

He is actually not a 'top neuroscientist'  !  He is actually a chiropractor and talks a lot about neuroscience.

I am not taking away from whatever he says but important to set the record straight and not give his words more credibility because of his neuroscience background/

Okay good. I am not giving him more credibility. He is a neuroscientist. He doesn't just talk about it. Lol. 

He's a well known and very respected man in the field of science. 

He's a chiropractor as well yes. He's an author of books as well yes. That doesn't change the fact that he's an A neuroscientist. 

18 minutes ago, GuiseppeD said:

He's not a neuroscientist, he's a very naughty boy.

He is a neuroscientist but what the hell did I think what kind of reactions a 'let's change your life' thread was going to receive:):):):):)

People argue about what he does for a living, but I bet, not one of you have applied the knowledge presented in the video. 

Great. Open the door to Jehovas Witnesses, Snake-Oil salesman, Ghostbusters, Exorcistst and a million of other crackpots wanting to save the world. For a meager membership fee, eventually.

TVF becoming a platform for mentally disformed "Messiases" of all shapes and forms. ?

A good time for TVF-Moderators to step in and perform their duties. Where is CharlyH when you need him?
Cheers.

3 minutes ago, swissie said:

Great. Open the door to Jehovas Witnesses, Snake-Oil salesman, Ghostbusters, Exorcistst and a million of other crackpots wanting to save the world. For a meager membership fee, eventually.

TVF becoming a platform for mentally disformed "Messiases" of all shapes and forms. ?

A good time for TVF-Moderators to step in and perform their duties. Where is CharlyH when you need him?
Cheers.

Well, like I said...:) 

It's called science, sir. No crackpot here. Or if there's one, then it's the one who refuses to take responsibility for his life and calls facts mentally disformed things. 

My sincere condolences.

Thousands of neurologists are trying to find out "how the human brain works" for decades. Not many of them could bring their research close to "Dr. Joes findings". A mixture of neurology, mythology and quantum physics (!!!!) will finally be qualified as pseudo-scientific garbage. And rightly so.

After all these years, modern science including neurology has only been able to establish 3 reasons for humans and other creatures to stick around.
A) Reproduce
B) Reproduce
C) Reproduce

What the OP needs is not further pseudo-scientific studies. What he needs is a tender Thai Woman that tells him "YOU THINK TOO MUCH".  
Cheers.

10 hours ago, swissie said:

Thousands of neurologists are trying to find out "how the human brain works" for decades. Not many of them could bring their research close to "Dr. Joes findings". A mixture of neurology, mythology and quantum physics (!!!!) will finally be qualified as pseudo-scientific garbage. And rightly so.

After all these years, modern science including neurology has only been able to establish 3 reasons for humans and other creatures to stick around.
A) Reproduce
B) Reproduce
C) Reproduce

What the OP needs is not further pseudo-scientific studies. What he needs is a tender Thai Woman that tells him "YOU THINK TOO MUCH".  
Cheers.

Okay I understandyou now. You have no idea what you are talking about. That's okay. See you when you get there.

9 hours ago, Bang Bang said:

20 min. of bs about neurons and evolution to get the simple point across that we need to get out of our comfort zone now and then.

It's called science. The bs is what you base your life on. And you don't need to get out of your comfort zone now and then but always. That's the point. Go back to sleep sir.

13 hours ago, tonray said:

Thousands of people have been crippled or killed by chiros

36 minutes ago, A1Str8 said:

It's called science. The bs is what you base your life on. And you don't need to get out of your comfort zone now and then but always. That's the point. Go back to sleep sir.

Always? So have you climbed k2 and everest and hiked to both poles?

Mumbo jumbo bs

1 hour ago, BigKahuna said:

Always? So have you climbed k2 and everest and hiked to both poles?

Mumbo jumbo bs

It's not about mountains it's about changing yourself so the outer reflection can change. 

Back to sleep

53 minutes ago, A1Str8 said:

It's not about mountains it's about changing yourself so the outer reflection can change. 

Back to sleep

Mirror mirror on the wall..... Who can I scam today? 

40 minutes ago, tonray said:

Mirror mirror on the wall..... Who can I scam today? 

When I read the comments I am laughing so hard i almost fell off the chair. Stop it please.

I wonder if you are being serious when you call science a scam, and free information on the internet a scam but maybe you are not joking I don't know. 

Anyway see you when you get there.

13 hours ago, Bang Bang said:

20 min. of bs about neurons and evolution to get the simple point across that we need to get out of our comfort zone now and then.

yes , life starts at the end of your comfort zone . 

if you can achieve that ,you will know the meaning of living life to its fullest .

its not as easy as one may think either .

i did it 5 years ago , have never looked back .

the past will never have anything new to say.

quit your job ,

buy a ticket ,

get a tan ,

fall in love ,

never return .

21 minutes ago, A1Str8 said:

when you call science a scam, and free information on the internet a scam

It ain't science, AI, what Joe's spouting. It's mumbo jumbo. There must be someone in your village who went to school. Ask them to watch and see what they think.

And yep it's free ... bait. Then you click a link. And the link takes you to a seminar. Or a book. Or free sessions (well, the first 3 are free).

I wouldn't call Joe a con man because he isn't doing anything illegal. He's just making a living peddling bs to troubled souls. Just don't give him all your money, A1. And that's my free internet advice for the day.

3 minutes ago, Bang Bang said:

It ain't science, AI, what Joe's spouting. It's mumbo jumbo. There must be someone in your village who went to school. Ask them to watch and see what they think.

And yep it's free ... bait. Then you click a link. And the link takes you to a seminar. Or a book. Or free sessions (well, the first 3 are free).

I wouldn't call Joe a con man because he isn't doing anything illegal. He's just making a living peddling bs to troubled souls. Just don't give him all your money, A1. And that's my free internet advice for the day.

If you apply what's said in that short 20 min video, you will simply see that it's science! The mumbo-jumbo is what you are saying. But that was expected.

All these nonsense lame comments lol, you could have just put it into practice and see it for yourself that it's science and that this is how it works. There's no need to click on anything just apply the knowledge that's in the video.

But I understand that the moment you do it is the moment you realize that you are responsible for everything in your life. 

And you are not ready for that. Neither of the other no nothings. So I give you a pass on this.

Archived