The Best Massaga In Chiang Mai

keyser

I´ve been to 3 massage places in chiang mai, and 1 in bangkok, and I just ran into the best on yet... not only do they in my opinion have the best massage i´ve had yet, but they are also the cheapest!

It´s Huey Kaew Massage, pretty much straight across to hillside 4, yellow sign. Extremely friendly and sweet ladies working there, and can speak a bit of english, enough so they understand what kinda massage you want and if you want it harder, softer etc..

One of the best massage shops in CM is 'wow' massage across the road and a little up from the UN irish pub,right next to the pizza place.Run by a very friendly woman called June and her 3 cats :o.You know it must be a good shop when so many of the customers are farang ladies.

Becareful though,when she says strong,she really means it!

I´ve been to 3 massage places in chiang mai, and 1 in bangkok, and I just ran into the best on yet... not only do they in my opinion have the best massage i´ve had yet, but they are also the cheapest!

It´s Huey Kaew Massage, pretty much straight across to hillside 4, yellow sign. Extremely friendly and sweet ladies working there, and can speak a bit of english, enough so they understand what kinda massage you want and if you want it harder, softer etc..

I have tried about 50 massage places in the last 2 years in CM and huay Kaew massage across the street from me is good but I would have to rate it Average and I have tried 3 different girls there.

i've been here only about 6 months but have tried several places.

my favorite is on chang moi rd just off the moat road, (forgot the name of that road), on the outside of the moat.

it is called dalha rachvithee and is next to the newest gekko book store. across from mike's burgers.

it is clean and the girls speak english pretty good. and strong means strong!

Oh i am not a Fan of massage .. but one of the best massage i ever had is when 3 sexy girl all oil up and rubbing me down .

cost wise don't ask .. is not going to be one of those cheap massage out there .

chances that i would go again .. as and when i can afford it .:o

• 5 months later...

Just a simple massage report.

Moon Muang Samoonprai 2........obviously on Moon Muang rd. next to the 7-11 at Thapae Gate. Had a very good massage there with the wife. Also very cheap...traditional Thai 100 Baht per hour.....Oil massage 300 Baht for 2 hours. I took the Oil massage and the wife took the Traditional..tipped 50 Baht each ( I usually tip too much..so follow my wifes orders on tipping :o ) Even if you get a mediocre massage, it's tough to beat that price. They have a sign out front with all their pricing.

There's an alley off Loi Kroh road, before you get to Soi 1 when coming from the moat. It looked promising with several massage shops there. Any experience?

I never liked Thai massage but may give it a try again. It's been a couple years.

McGriffith is the man to wait for. He has made it his life's mission to get massaged in every shop, kiosk, and roadside stall in Chiang Mai. He has found his favourite and if you are very lucky he may even tell everyone where it is. He may even fess up and tell you how many times he has been there.

Oh for the sake of the mods who may be worried about this - the place is legit massage and very good.

CB

Edited by Crow Boy

Based on my experience in the massage places in Carrefour (2) and Central (downstairs) it seem to depend a lot on which masseuse you get. The best ones have been as good as for example the one I had on the Huay Keaow place (opp Hillside). The Carrefour and Central are 130 baht are they not? though there is of course the tip to add.

I am a fan of the traditional thai massage, but don't get to go that often. But I await with bated breath the pronouncement of mcgriffith which the earlier post says will settle the issue of where we should go.

There is a rather spartan looking massage place at the enterance to Wat Suan Dok that do a very good Thai Boran (Ancient) massage, good prices too. I think that some of the ladies working there may be a bit "Boran" as well. :o

Edited by Austhaied

:D

OK, I will confess- I am a HUGE fan of Traditional Thai Massage.

I am not talking about Massage +, Fishbowls with plastic number badges, Bubble Bath places, and all the others that are just thinly-disguised houses of ill-repute. :D

I go to a place, very close to where I live near CMU, where I get a 2 hour REAL Thai Massage, expertly done in almost all instances, depending on the masseuse, for 200 B.

They work you, and do an excellent job. Private rooms, with air con (none of that curtain stall BS, where your masseuse gets up and leaves every time a new customer comes in the door).

Most of the ladies are older. And that is a good thing....because they seem to have a different work ethic compared to the young lassies at the other places. They have about 20-30 available at most times. Average age about 30, although some as young as 23, and I've had grandmas of 55 too (probably the best massages of all!).

As this is an open forum on the net, with worldwide distribution, I really don't fancy posting the name of this locale here, and having 9 million yahoo sexpats from Pattaya descending on my place, and ruining it.

Nor do I want 248 PM's.

Tell ya what. Let's meet at TV BBQ. We'll have a beer together (and you don't need to buy!). :D

If I think you're cool, I'll be happy to tell you about the place (I know this sounds insufferably elitist!?!). :D

Patience is a Virtue..... :o

McG

As this is an open forum on the net, with worldwide distribution, I really don't fancy posting the name of this locale here, and having 9 million yahoo sexpats from Pattaya descending on my place, and ruining it.

Nor do I want 248 PM's.

Who cares?

Tell us the Massage +, Fishbowls with plastic number badges, Bubble Bath places! :o

Nor do I want 248 PM's.

Who cares?

Tell us the Massage +, Fishbowls with plastic number badges, Bubble Bath places! :D

But UG Dude, I've already run into you in all THOSE places.... :o

Nor do I want 248 PM's.

Who cares?

Tell us the Massage +, Fishbowls with plastic number badges, Bubble Bath places! :D

She's the main character in a book on one of your shelves called Memoirs of a Geisha.. :o