Possible to get extension of stay for 31 days?

1 minute ago, alocacoc said:

My permission of stay ends at 12. May. plus 30 Days will be 11th. June.

Yes, so you have to leave by midnight on June 11th.

If you are leaving from one of the Bangkok airports you could leave on June 12th without being fined, but might get an overstay stamp in your passport.

8 minutes ago, elviajero said:

Yes, so you have to leave by midnight on June 11th.

If you are leaving from one of the Bangkok airports you could leave on June 12th without being fined, but might get an overstay stamp in your passport.

Thank you. Not sure what I will do. If I use a visa run company (for a new SETV) I would leave at 7th. They go Sunday and Wednesday. With that I loose a few days. Or I could do a border run to Cambodia. But not sure if a visa exempt entry will be helpful for the next Visa, even it would be the first one. I could do that at the 10th June which is a Saturday. Good idea?

Edited by alocacoc

1 hour ago, alocacoc said:

Thank you. Not sure what I will do. If I use a visa run company (for a new SETV) I would leave at 7th. They go Sunday and Wednesday. With that I loose a few days. Or I could do a border run to Cambodia. But not sure if a visa exempt entry will be helpful for the next Visa, even it would be the first one. I could do that at the 10th June which is a Saturday. Good idea?

I would lose a few days and go for a new SETV. In the current climate it's best to avoid land visa exempt entries and keep them as a last resort.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, alocacoc said:

I belive after the 30 days and i could be wrong you can get a 7 day extension to leave the country from immigration at the normal cost 1900

• Like 1