I was speaking with a man the other day, told him i was thinking about getting a non-im b visa, and i would have to go loas or malaysia, what ever, and he told me he knows a shop that can get you any visa you need, buy sending your passport to a thai embaay in your home country i.e mine being england, i was quick to point out that, that is well illigle, and all that type of stuff has been well cleand up since apec, he then told me that my passport dosnt get stamped out but is sent via dhl to the embassy, then on passport return i go down to cambodian boarder get stamped out and when stamp in again activate non im b visa, i am sure this cant be right but he has done it, just 5 months ago and has had extensions from immigration office and been to the boarder no probs, thoughts please, is this some type of loop hole??

i did think what happens if the passport is lost, but your not stamped out so a replacement visa wouldnt be an issue??

I was speaking with a man the other day, told him i was thinking about getting a non-im b visa, and i would have to go loas or malaysia, what ever, and he told me he knows a shop that can get you any visa you need, buy sending your passport to a thai embaay in your home country i.e mine being england, i was quick to point out that, that is well illigle, and all that type of stuff has been well cleand up since apec, he then told me that my passport dosnt get stamped out but is sent via dhl to the embassy, then on passport return i go down to cambodian boarder get stamped out and when stamp in again activate non im b visa, i am sure this cant be right but he has done it, just 5 months ago and has had extensions from immigration office and been to the boarder no probs, thoughts please, is this some type of loop hole??

i did think what happens if the passport is lost, but your not stamped out so a replacement visa wouldnt be an issue??

I'd only attempt it if you don't mind imprisonment and deportation. It is illegal., and is easily detectable by Immigration. The absence of a departure stamp and the computer screen will reveal that you were in Thailand when you were getting the visa in the UK.