Panadine Forte

louse1953

I am in Surin General hospital,flat on my back at the moment.The problem with my back has been fixed.I have this all consuming ache up to 8/9 out of 10,in my lower back.Can you get  paracetemol 500 mg,codinene phosphate 30 mg  from any hospital these day,not from Surin.A nurse just came in with morphine tablet10 mg,i will try that.

I know Prayuth banned para/codine back at the start of the year,but i thought that was just for over the counter.I bought 4 packets in Siem Reap as a back up supply but am on the last of those and starting too  get get desperate.They are perfect for me,2 tabs,3 times a day.Before i got to hospital,the  local doctor was giving me tramadol,3 times a day and that seemed to work.It took a long time to sort the problem out,mri eventually.He inadvertantly gave me doublele dosage of tramadol once and have just started taking 2 instead of 1,this helps a bit,pain 3-5 but only lasts 6 hours,2 hours short of the magic 8.I know this is masking the problem,which could be kidney stones,but i have bigger fish to fry at the moment,namely cancer at the point where it cracked L2 vertabtae and another open absess on my left shoulder which we are waiting on biopsy but possible cancer.

My question is,any body know where i can get paracetemol/ codinene legally in the Surin area,illegal,pm me.I have got the missus scouring Prasat at the momemt and will get somebody to do the same in Surin.Maybe the morphine tablet will do the trick and all will be well but with that comes constipstion which i just managed to get rid off ater 5 days on the drip after op.wont take the 1st morphine tablet until tonight after double dose tramadol wears off.Thanks for any suggestions,Trev.

You cannot buy this OTC. Very illegal and you are unlikely to find anyplace willing.

It is a class 2 narcotic in Thailand. Has been for quite some time, nothing to do with Prayuth, well before that.

Most hospitals have para + codeine but often only in 15mg/500 strength.

Morphine is considerably stronger.  So not sure why you want the codeine/para now if getting that. And, of course, the pain should lessen each day post-op.

Sorry for your state mate.

For me codeine is the worst, it is a great pain reliever, but causes consterpation. From my experience morphine will put you away, but codeine is not worth the after effects.

I feel for you, get better soon.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Mophine does work for but only just.I get 6 hours  then have another long 6 hours to wait for the next dose.The panadine  fortes were perfect,just rolled on.The constipation is/was bad,but the once every 3 days pain was the trade off for pain free for 3 days.

As i said Sheryl,the post op is ok,it is because of laying in bed nearly all day and also have something to do with kidney stones,yet tp find out.

...... (discussion of illegal activity removed by Moderator)

.I thought i read this year that some young fool was a living skeleton and his gf put it up on FB. and Prayuth stepped in,bannning all,instead of letting hospitals just sell them with presciption from doctor.

I'm off for my little walk down the corridor,the longer i stay up the better,but it is exhaustong.

Thank for the advice.

It has not been "banned", it is still legal for hospitals to prescribe.  But only hospitals.

It has long been a controlled drug and penalties for illegal sale and possession are stiff.

Archived