Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judge Andrew Napolitano: Trump's frightening and tightening legal noose

"An indictment of Manafort, which Mueller says is coming soon, will be used as an instrument to flip him into spilling whatever beans he has on his former boss."

"And we can expect indictments of others presently or formerly near the president as part of the prosecutorial process."

"Where does this leave Trump?, In the hands of incompetent lawyers, under the crosshairs of a team of very aggressive federal prosecutors and publicly indifferent to the tightening and frightening legal noose around him."

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/09/21/judge-andrew-napolitano-trumps-frightening-and-tightening-legal-noose.html

Working from the outside in.

Standard procedure.

2 hours ago, Elkski said:

I have decided there is no sense arguing with Trump supporters.

but you remember how German Military Officers were tracked down and hunted for decades?

I think all the Trump supporters are going to be in a similar boat

You 'decided' not to argue with them.  What will you do after you 'track them down and hunt them'?  Give them the silent treatment?  That must be a painful way to go.

Trump campaign bodyguard linked to ex-con who’s key in Russia probes

"WASHINGTON Another connection has emerged between Donald Trump and Felix Sater, the Russian emigre and ex-con who's become a key figure in widening investigations into ties between Trump associates and Russian figures."

"Trump plays down his relationship with Sater, despite growing evidence of links between the two, including recently published emails detailing how Sater worked with a top Trump Organization lawyer on a planned Moscow property deal as late as 2016, during the presidential campaign."

"Before he became Trump’s bodyguard, Gary Uher was an FBI agent involved in a complex deal to bring Sater back from Russia in the late 1990s."

http://www.miamiherald.com/latest-news/article174494801.html

5 minutes ago, iReason said:

Trump campaign bodyguard linked to ex-con who’s key in Russia probes

"WASHINGTON Another connection has emerged between Donald Trump and Felix Sater, the Russian emigre and ex-con who's become a key figure in widening investigations into ties between Trump associates and Russian figures."

"Trump plays down his relationship with Sater, despite growing evidence of links between the two, including recently published emails detailing how Sater worked with a top Trump Organization lawyer on a planned Moscow property deal as late as 2016, during the presidential campaign."

"Before he became Trump’s bodyguard, Gary Uher was an FBI agent involved in a complex deal to bring Sater back from Russia in the late 1990s."

http://www.miamiherald.com/latest-news/article174494801.html

Ivanka Trump’s business partner busted in Russian money laundering scheme

This turns out to be a continuation of a months-old story first raised by MSNBC host Rachel Maddow and others. It centered around a mysterious hotel being built by the Trump Organization and its business partners in the wrong part of town in Baku, Azerbaijan.

The unfinished hotel was so obviously a fraud that it wasn’t even near any accessible roads. Ivanka Trump had made a point of traveling to the construction site and had even posted pictures of herself on-site, in an effort to make the project look legitimate. But the entire thing was suspected of having been nothing more than a front for money laundering, and it never opened. Now proof has finally arrived.

http://www.palmerreport.com/politics/russian-ivanka-money-laundering/4741/

Manafort offered to give Russian billionaire ‘private briefings’ on 2016 campaign

Less than two weeks before Donald Trump accepted the Republican presidential nomination, his campaign chairman offered to provide briefings on the race to a Russian billionaire closely aligned with the Kremlin, according to people familiar with the discussions.

Paul Manafort made the offer in an email to an overseas intermediary, asking that a message be sent to Oleg Deripaska, an aluminum magnate with whom Manafort had done business in the past, these people said.

“If he needs private briefings we can accommodate,” Manafort wrote in the July 7, 2016, email, portions of which were read to The Washington Post along with other Manafort correspondence from that time.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/manafort-offered-to-give-russian-billionaire-private-briefings-on-2016-campaign/2017/09/20/399bba1a-9d48-11e7-8ea1-ed975285475e_story.html?utm_term=.62e958a97635

All I see here is Tick Toc and impeach 45. Do you guys have any credible evidence? I have asked time and again and all I get is deflection! Show me a link that implicates Trump in any impeachment fantasy that you have so I can comment.

Not one link yet. It is simple. I simply believe he will not be impeached from all the evidence that has been shown in the tabloids. Not one iota of dirt that will stick so far. Come on guys, where is the evidence that implicates him? 

Is he a bad guy? Well he makes a lot of people unhappy with his choice of words. I can understand that. Is he doing a good job? Is he insane? It is all subjective. Just show me something that will stick. 

Not one person associated with him has been convicted. Yes, it may come and I accept that all politicians live in a world where they believe in themselves no matter what we think. They are all the same. Yours and mine. :whistling:

But , will he be impeached? I voted no early on, and given all the evidence over the last 5 months on this thread, there is nothing to say otherwise, other than hot air. 

So, my challenge is what is it that you have that I don't. Because after 200 pages you have not got any evidence. He is still the president and he 'aint going nowhere from what I can see. 

10 minutes ago, rhodie said:

All I see here is Tick Toc and impeach 45. Do you guys have any credible evidence? I have asked time and again and all I get is deflection! Show me a link that implicates Trump in any impeachment fantasy that you have so I can comment.

Not one link yet. It is simple. I simply believe he will not be impeached from all the evidence that has been shown in the tabloids. Not one iota of dirt that will stick so far. Come on guys, where is the evidence that implicates him? 

Is he a bad guy? Well he makes a lot of people unhappy with his choice of words. I can understand that. Is he doing a good job? Is he insane? It is all subjective. Just show me something that will stick. 

Not one person associated with him has been convicted. Yes, it may come and I accept that all politicians live in a world where they believe in themselves no matter what we think. They are all the same. Yours and mine. :whistling:

But , will he be impeached? I voted no early on, and given all the evidence over the last 5 months on this thread, there is nothing to say otherwise, other than hot air. 

So, my challenge is what is it that you have that I don't. Because after 200 pages you have not got any evidence. He is still the president and he 'aint going nowhere from what I can see. 

I'll take this first one:

Is he a bad guy? Well he makes a lot of people unhappy with his choice of words. I can understand that. Is he doing a good job? Is he insane?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world-0/donald-trump-dangerous-mental-illness-yale-psychiatrist-conference-us-president-unfit-james-gartner-a7694316.html

James Gilligan, a psychiatrist and professor at New York University, told the conference...

“I’ve worked with some of the most dangerous people our society produces, directing mental health programmes in prisons,”

“I’ve worked with murderers and rapists. I can recognise dangerousness from a mile away. You don’t have to be an expert on dangerousness or spend fifty years studying it like I have in order to know how dangerous this man is.”

Dr Gartner started an online 
petition earlier this year on calling for Mr Trump to be removed from office...

The petition has so far garnered more than 41,000 signatures.

It states: “We, the undersigned mental health professionals (please state your degree), believe in our professional judgment that Donald Trump manifests a serious mental illness that renders him psychologically incapable of competently discharging the duties of President of the United States. 

Edited by Slip

3 minutes ago, Slip said:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world-0/donald-trump-dangerous-mental-illness-yale-psychiatrist-conference-us-president-unfit-james-gartner-a7694316.html

James Gilligan, a psychiatrist and professor at New York University, told the conference...

“I’ve worked with some of the most dangerous people our society produces, directing mental health programmes in prisons,”

“I’ve worked with murderers and rapists. I can recognise dangerousness from a mile away. You don’t have to be an expert on dangerousness or spend fifty years studying it like I have in order to know how dangerous this man is.”

It states: “We, the undersigned mental health professionals (please state your degree), believe in our professional judgment that Donald Trump manifests a serious mental illness that renders him psychologically incapable of competently discharging the duties of President of the United States. 

What world do you live in? Have you seen how many professionals endorse products that are, sorry to put it mildly, cr@p. You are just quoting subjective online, yes, cr@p. If there was an interest, I am sure there would be as many nay sayers. If you told me they were all republicans, well, that would be something, but I will bet you they are all Dems.

Give me something objective! Please. A petition is your evidence. Really? Wow! You will have to do better than that. C'mon, lift your game just a little. :unsure:

Objective evidence is what I am looking for. Or a link that shows he is sunk.

16 minutes ago, rhodie said:

What world do you live in? Have you seen how many professionals endorse products that are, sorry to put it mildly, cr@p. You are just quoting subjective online, yes, cr@p. If there was an interest, I am sure there would be as many nay sayers. If you told me they were all republicans, well, that would be something, but I will bet you they are all Dems.

Give me something objective! Please. A petition is your evidence. Really? Wow! You will have to do better than that. C'mon, lift your game just a little. :unsure:

Objective evidence is what I am looking for. Or a link that shows he is sunk.

My game is fine thanks and not relevant to this topic.  You may see if you stop trolling long enough to think, an important line in the text I quoted. You are missing (or probably purposely ignoring) a very important point.

Your question was "Is he insane?"- my reply showed 41000 professionals said 'yes' or at least they have reason to be concerned that he may be.  Medical professionals don't get involved in partisan politics when they make professional judgments do they?  The US isn't that far gone yet is it?  After all Trump has been in power less than a year.

“We, the undersigned mental health professionals".

Edited by Slip

Here's a good summary about the latest revelations on Manafort and how his history of working with the oligarchs fits in:

https://www.newyorker.com/news/ryan-lizza/a-dizzying-week-of-trump-russia-revelations

You don’t have to be Louise Mensch, the much-mocked amateur sleuth and Russia-conspiracy theorist, to wonder why, after years of working closely with pro-Russia parties in the Ukraine and a Russian oligarch, Paul Manafort suddenly reëmerged in American politics as the head of the Presidential campaign that Vladimir Putin wanted to win. One theory, which has been floating around for months, is that after Manafort fell out with Oleg Deripaska, the Russian oligarch who accused Manafort of essentially stealing millions of dollars from him, he seized on Trump’s rise as a way for currying favor with Deripaska and Putin, Deripaska’s close ally.

On 9/20/2017 at 9:56 AM, ELVIS123456 said:

Oh - sorry - I wasn't thinking - some people just cant seem to deal with it and move on.

I think you're the one who needs to deal with reality and move on.  The investigation is on-going and going as it should, despite the obstruction of justice of the rogue.  Get over it.

Btw, Elvis is dead too.  Get over it and move on.

On 9/20/2017 at 9:58 AM, funandsuninbangkok said:

Interesting Hitch. 

you don't like Trump so wiretapping him during the campaign is OK

not what you believed when you were alive

Straw man.  Federal agencies have a mandate to protect the nation, particularly from foreign powers who collude with rogues to throw elections.  Such a charge is treasonous and carries the death penalty btw.  Your man is fighting for his life.

7 hours ago, rhodie said:

Just as soon as I hack into the files of the office of the special prosecutor, i'll pass along to you any evidence I find.

7 hours ago, rhodie said:

I have asked time and again and all I get is deflection! Show me a link that implicates Trump in any impeachment fantasy that you have so I can comment.

Huh?  Where have you been in the last year?  I can only guess under a rock clinging to a conspiracy theory.  Here is one of countless sources on the net that tries to summarize the complexity of the Trump crime syndicate, you could find on your own:  http://billmoyers.com/story/trump-russia-timeline/

7 hours ago, Slip said:

Dr Gartner started an online petition earlier this year on calling for Mr Trump to be removed from office...

Yes your "game" is in serious trouble when you are left with nothing but quoting "quacks".

Thank you for the link to that petition as every doctor who signed it should lose their license to practice.  Indeed, it is malpractice to make a diagnosis like this WITHOUT ever having interviewed the patient.

Every single one of these "doctors" or perhaps "soon to be ex-doctors" should be forced to take the complete set of exams to prove they know what the hell they are doing.

It is idiots with this Gartner who give the entire profession a bad reputation. 

Edited by Watchful

8 hours ago, rhodie said:

He is still the president and he 'aint going nowhere from what I can see.

You're stating the obvious.  The investigation is on-going, so until the investigation is complete why would a rogue like Trump do the right thing and resign as he should?   And the conspiracy theory strategy never gained any traction, so it's back to turd polishing.

Edited by EvenSteven

8 minutes ago, Watchful said:

Thank you for the link to that petition as every doctor who signed it should lose their license to practice.  Indeed, it is malpractice to make a diagnosis like this WITHOUT ever having interviewed the patient.

FYI, doctors give their opinion every day on matters of health without interviewing patients.  Data, testing and analysis form the basis of professional judgement, not what a patient tells a doctor, and particularly not a patient who is a serial liar.  Btw, if you can't see that Trump is unfit for the job then that is your problem.

8 minutes ago, EvenSteven said:

FYI, doctors give their opinion every day on matters of health without interviewing patients.  Data, testing and analysis form the basis of professional judgement, not what a patient tells a doctor, and particularly not a patient who is a serial liar.  Btw, if you can't see that Trump is unfit for the job then that is your problem.

OK, perhaps you will share with us what "tests" these folks conducted?

Data?? They have data?  What is the source and where is the analysis?

Hillary Clinton is a serial liar. Does she also suffer from "a serious mental illness"?

These people are guilty of serious malpractice and should lose their license unless, of course, they can should "test" results and complete data analysis.

Edited by Watchful

8 hours ago, Slip said:

I think the most important thing here would be for these psychiatrists to reveal their political affiliations. I’m betting that not one of them is a conservative or ever voted Republican. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised at all if some of them were big-money Hillary Clinton donors. This has nothing to do with Trump’s mental health and everything to do with the fact that these butt-hurt liberals can’t accept that their preferred candidate lost the election.

Bill Clinton is a rapist. Denying that is the same as telling someone O.J. didn't do it. Who has examined the president?  No one, that's who. Hearsay is just that. Not even acceptable in court. But, apparently it is here or in the liberal press.

32 minutes ago, Watchful said:

Yes your "game" is in serious trouble when you are left with nothing but quoting "quacks".

Every single one of these "doctors" or perhaps "soon to be ex-doctors" should be forced to take the complete set of exams to prove they know what the hell they are doing.

It is idiots with this Gartner who give the entire profession a bad reputation. 

"Quacks" like the American Psychoanalytic Association? A professional body with over 100 year's standing that produces "One of the world’s most respected publications in psychoanalysis".

In an internal email, the association urged its 3,500 members to speak their minds on the matter of presidential mental health, and if they consider Trump unwell, to say so. 

http://time.com/4872558/donald-trump-goldwater-rule/

Or perhaps you mean quacks like one Harold Bornstein the gastroenterologist who pronounced Trump “will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency" in a letter which by his own admission he wrote in five minutes following Trump's instruction to do so, and who later had to settle a law suit after one of his patients died as a result of his malpractice?

I'm afraid you don't get to decide on medical ethical issues like who loses their licence and who has to sit exams. That is best left to people who know what they are talking about.

Meanwhile, I'll leave the games to you.  You seem to be doing a remarkable job of scoring own-goals without any need for me to be involved.

13 hours ago, heybruce said:

You live in Fantasy Land!  There is no evidence of "illegal/DACA type voters", but ample evidence of meetings with the intent of collusion between high levels of the Trump campaign and Russia.

It's eight months since he took office and what has he accomplished?  He may be impeached, justifiably, for incompetence.

LOL ! Try these links - easily researched. And more will come out before 2020 elections.

http://www.ntd.tv/2017/08/30/chicago-had-more-votes-than-voters-in-2016-elections/

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/15/slippery-slope-cities-across-country-allowing-non-citizens-to-vote.html

Funny how all the 'evidence' coming to light are where Democrats win elections. And just because a State/Teritory/etc decides to allow illegals to vote, does not mean that they are not illegal voters. Trump will make sure by 2020 only citizens or permanent residents can vote - no exceptions by Dems will be allowed.

And try this list for the first 6 months or so.  Nothing??   Nothing you like !!

Trump Achievents.jpg

24 minutes ago, habanero said:

I think the most important thing here would be for these psychiatrists to reveal their political affiliations. I’m betting that not one of them is a conservative or ever voted Republican. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised at all if some of them were big-money Hillary Clinton donors. This has nothing to do with Trump’s mental health and everything to do with the fact that these butt-hurt liberals can’t accept that their preferred candidate lost the election.

Bill Clinton is a rapist. Denying that is the same as telling someone O.J. didn't do it. Who has examined the president?  No one, that's who. Hearsay is just that. Not even acceptable in court. But, apparently it is here or in the liberal press.

I can see why you would make the comment you do in the first sentence, however ethics would prohibit a doctor from being influenced by their politics.  The rest is pure speculation, conjecture and projection. What on earth do Bill Clinton and OJ Simpson have to do with it?  

You are the second poster in 2 days that seems to have a problem with the meaning of the word 'hearsay', or was it you last time as well?

44 minutes ago, ELVIS123456 said:

LOL ! Try these links - easily researched. And more will come out before 2020 elections.

http://www.ntd.tv/2017/08/30/chicago-had-more-votes-than-voters-in-2016-elections/

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/15/slippery-slope-cities-across-country-allowing-non-citizens-to-vote.html

Funny how all the 'evidence' coming to light are where Democrats win elections. And just because a State/Teritory/etc decides to allow illegals to vote, does not mean that they are not illegal voters. Trump will make sure by 2020 only citizens or permanent residents can vote - no exceptions by Dems will be allowed.

And try this list for the first 6 months or so.  Nothing??   Nothing you like !!

Trump Achievents.jpg

Well, let's take the first item. "Appointed an honorable supreme court justice." As you may recall, Trump repeatedly vowed to stand up for working class voters. Your "honorable supreme court justice" is extremely anti-worker. In one notorious case he ruled that a company was within its rights to fire a trucker who chose to abandon his rig rather than freeze to death." There were 9 judges who heard the case. 8 of the 9 ruled in favor of the trucker. Only 1 supported the company. That judge was Neil Gorsuch.

Mueller requested phone records about Air Force One statement

"Special counsel Robert Mueller has sought phone records concerning the statement written aboard Air Force One defending a meeting between Trump campaign officials and Russians at Trump Tower last year that was set up by Donald Trump Jr., according to two people familiar with the investigation."

"The requests, first reported by the New York Times, are the latest indication that Mueller's probe of Russian meddling in the 2016 election is expanding to include what has happened in the White House since Trump took office, including questions of obstruction of justice."

"The statement about the Trump Tower meeting, written on the return from a European summit earlier this year, touched off a frenzy inside the White House, with dozens of phone calls from Air Force One and back in Washington and New York."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/21/robert-mueller-trump-russians-air-force-one-statement-242984

36 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

Well, let's take the first item. "Appointed an honorable supreme court justice." As you may recall, Trump repeatedly vowed to stand up for working class voters. Your "honorable supreme court justice" is extremely anti-worker. In one notorious case he ruled that a company was within its rights to fire a trucker who chose to abandon his rig rather than freeze to death." There were 9 judges who heard the case. 8 of the 9 ruled in favor of the trucker. Only 1 supported the company. That judge was Neil Gorsuch.

This one decision amply illustrates both Trump’s mendacity and the cult-like nature of his following.

The Mussolini wannabe once again displays his affection for autocrats:

Trump says Turkish president gets 'very high marks'

“It’s a great honor and privilege — because he’s become a friend of mine — to introduce President Erdogan of Turkey,” Trump told reporters."

“He’s running a very difficult part of the world; He’s involved very, very strongly and, frankly, he’s getting very high marks.”

"Erdogan, who spoke through a translator ahead of his meeting with Trump at the Lotte New York Palace Hotel on the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly, echoed Trump’s sentiment, calling the American president “my dear friend, Donald.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/21/trump-erdogan-turkey-praise-242986

Erdogan's security forces viciously attack Americans on American soil:

The occupier of the White House said nothing.

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer refused to comment on the incident.

Turkish president: Trump told me he was 'sorry' for bloody protest in DC

"Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said that US President Donald Trump apologized to him over a violent clash 

that occurred in May between Turkish officials and protesters outside the Turkish embassy in Washington, DC."

"Actually, President Trump called me about a week ago about this issue."

"He said that he was sorry, and he told me that he was going to follow up on this issue when we come to the United States within the framework of an official visit."

http://www.businessinsider.com/erdogan-sorry-trump-protest-turkish-embassy-2017-9

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/19/turkey-trump-erdogan-apology-washington