New Bar Soi 4 (sukhumvit)

markuk

Kitchen closes at 8pm, and there's one small toilet for 3 floors. Maybe it was designed by the same bloke that did Suvarnabhumi?

haha probably,

i hear its the same guys who own the robin hood and o'reillys so you would have thought they would get it right.

Called in yesterday for a swift one. The place was deserted, seven customers including me and the wife! And that was during happy Hour!

Seen one Irish theme pub you've seen them all. took them thirty minutes to serve me a plate of french fries.

Decent Happy Hour though, Heineken 75 baht a pint, Tiger 65 baht a pint.

More Irish pubs in Thailand now than in Dublin.. for sure for sure

well you are comparing a country of 60million to a city of less than 2 million i believe so there would be no suprise - still think dublin may come out on top!!

I walked past it this afternoon. There are 2 large crazy haired rastifarians guarding the place and swaying around like drunk dads at a wedding.

I didn't want to risk it.

thanks for that piece of info. I think I'll pass on the dump

i dont think it could be classed as a "dump" it really stands out againts the other bars in that area!

Smartly decorated Pub for the area, Good drinks offers, Jamesons whiskey buy one get one free, 125 Baht all day everyday, similar offers on Vodka and half price drinks at happy Hour.

Take a look upstairs, very smart leather sofas by the window, I give it a thumbs up.

I went there and to the Duke of Wellington over the festive period.

Both nice new English/Irish style pubs.

They have certainly raised the bar when compared to places like Chequers , which surely has the writing on the door now with Hanrahans being directly opposite.

Good to see that theres some nice places you can go for a quiet drink and some english pub fare.

Its better than a choice between Bobbys Arms and The Ship (which I've always had a soft spot for.)

Cheers

Smartly decorated Pub for the area, Good drinks offers, Jamesons whiskey buy one get one free, 125 Baht all day everyday, similar offers on Vodka and half price drinks at happy Hour.

Take a look upstairs, very smart leather sofas by the window, I give it a thumbs up.

PaleRider, Postcounts: 1.

Owner praising own joint ousted.

GL

i hear its the same guys who own the robin hood and o'reillys so you would have thought they would get it right.

Where do you draw that conclusion? Those are two of Bangkok's worst pubs. Unless of course you're being sarcastic... :D

Personal Opinion i suppose, i wouldnt go as far as calling them two of Bangkok's worst pubs, sure there are better but there are hel_l of a lot worse!! :o