"Sexy Isaan nurse" says sorry and resigns after online drama

webfact

2 hours ago, Chou Anou said:

Did you read the article?  SHE did not make the comment.  Someone used her image and added it.

Some green with the mentality of a 3 year got upset and did his usual and through the rattle out of the pram because the nurses made him look like he really is a turd.

20 hours ago, Bulldozer Dawn said:

Back in Australia years ago the government made it free to study nursing at university because there was an 80% turnover in nurses in their first 3 years of employment.  That is, they showed up for their job and after a short time realised how much it sucked and then moved on to another job.

Anyone (Sheryl) able to report on the staff turnover level for new nurses here in Thailand?

Don't know how long ago this was but you should check again, it ain't free any more.:wai:

17 hours ago, JSixpack said:

Talk's cheap on the 'net eh.

We need competent nurses. IMO she looks more freakish than good.

Yeh you would know

You seem to know a lot about competence, so you would prefer the big fat mumma's, each to their own 

Hi 4MyEgo,
SOUTHERNSTAR quoted one of your posts in a topic.

default_photo.png

Posted in "Sexy Isaan nurse" says sorry and resigns after online drama

4 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

All those years of training down the gurgle because the Bosses found her behaviour inappropriate, hmmmm, reminds me of my Bosses telling me to wear a Tie with my shirt, with my reply being, when the women start wearing them, so will I, and you can't say that they can't, because they are also wearing pants and have shirts on, what's good for the goose, is good for the gander Boss, suffice to say, if it ever was a trivial matter, I would stick it too them, if it was a big matter, I would give them my middle finger, always sort after and had a job lined up within days with better pay.

I think she won't have any problems getting a job, because she better looking than me, but I hope its in the nursing profession, because we need good looking nurses, and time for some of those big fat mumma cow's to be put out to pasture as they have done their duty 555

So you were wearing a bra at work, because some women did ? Just joking.

Go to this Post

— Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation

Just now, 4MyEgo said:

Hi 4MyEgo,
SOUTHERNSTAR quoted one of your posts in a topic.

default_photo.png

4 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

All those years of training down the gurgle because the Bosses found her behaviour inappropriate, hmmmm, reminds me of my Bosses telling me to wear a Tie with my shirt, with my reply being, when the women start wearing them, so will I, and you can't say that they can't, because they are also wearing pants and have shirts on, what's good for the goose, is good for the gander Boss, suffice to say, if it ever was a trivial matter, I would stick it too them, if it was a big matter, I would give them my middle finger, always sort after and had a job lined up within days with better pay.

I think she won't have any problems getting a job, because she better looking than me, but I hope its in the nursing profession, because we need good looking nurses, and time for some of those big fat mumma cow's to be put out to pasture as they have done their duty 555

So you were wearing a bra at work, because some women did ? Just joking.

Go to this Post

— Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation

"So you were wearing a bra at work, because some women did ? Just joking".

If your going to post something, make sure I can reply to it on the forum, instead of me having to copy and paste the email.

SOUTHERNSTAR: For your information, it was a G-string worn back the front, this site is full of clowns......

Hi 4MyEgo,
geriatrickid quoted one of your posts in a topic.

Truth.jpg.9da316c9a40a427d0a9aeba7d3dbc5e1.thumb.jpg.eb869aa45687fb4056f6158048cf6dfc.jpg

2 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

I don't think anyone working the deep fryer at  Wimpy's had to wear a tie., so  much ado about nothing. In any case, this isn't about your inglorious career as unskilled general labour. Rather it is about a silly girl getting caught.

As for your  ignorant comment  about "fat mumma cows being put out to pasture," you are a annoyingly childish. If you want someone who is pretty but inexperienced and unskilled drawing your blood or inserting a catheter,  then you should accept the consequences of someone poking you a few times looking for a vein or slowly shredding your urethra as she  jabs, pokes and scrapes, and shoves a tube along a sensitive portion of the anatomy ripping and shredding as she goes along. We need people with brains and compassion as nurses, not pretty bimbos. 

Nurses are tasked with caring for some rather disgusting patients; patients with poor hygiene with disgusting ailments, with rotten teeth and rotting flesh. And yet you demand that they be "beautiful". I want a competent skilled professional, not a bimbo.

Go to this Post

There is either a problem with this site or some posters replying to my comments are hiding in the dark as their posts come to me in my email box but won;t show up on the actual post, suffice to say I like a good reply.

Geriatricked: OMG you obviously missed ran out of you Cornflakes this morning, no need to get them in a knot.

Last time I checked we are all entitled to express our opinions, hmmmm, maybe you have been in Thailand to long ?

Please find the nearest bridge, and do me and other a favour, yes take the dive.....

23 hours ago, kannot said:

first  sign  of  any  problem.....................run  away  from  your   job,  had  it  with  staff here  many times, like bloody  children  they  are.

One of the girls working in the office here made some mistakes that made the college loose over 100,000 Baht. The day when the director asked about what had happened she resigned and was out within the hour!

I did see her later and asked why she quit with the smashing answer "Why did the director blame me, I do not know how to do that job!"... she had been working here, doing the same job for 5 years!?

12 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

There is either a problem with this site or some posters replying to my comments are hiding in the dark as their posts come to me in my email box but won;t show up on the actual post, suffice to say I like a good reply.

Geriatricked: OMG you obviously missed ran out of you Cornflakes this morning, no need to get them in a knot.

Last time I checked we are all entitled to express our opinions, hmmmm, maybe you have been in Thailand to long ?

Please find the nearest bridge, and do me and other a favour, yes take the dive.....

It appears you are getting your knickers in a twist about other posters

Take a chill pill my friend, getting upset is not good for the ol ticker.

• Like 1

On May 21, 2017 at 11:20 PM, Bulldozer Dawn said:

Pfffttt...  Walk around any big hospital and you will see a dozen or more girls more attractive than her...and with less silicon inserted into their faces...and...one can hope...less narcissistic tendencies.

Just another bint trying to kickstart her career as a pretty and (insert dry reaching sound grab) an internet idol.

On May 21, 2017 at 11:20 PM, Bulldozer Dawn said:

Pfffttt...  Walk around any big hospital and you will see a dozen or more girls more attractive than her...and with less silicon inserted into their faces...and...one can hope...less narcissistic tendencies.

Just another bint trying to kickstart her career as a pretty and (insert dry reaching sound grab) an internet idol.

Silicone, with an e. A complex group of hydrocarbons, including rubbers, gels, and lubricants. Silicon without an e is an element, what all your computer chips are made from. 

• Like 2

On 5/22/2017 at 9:17 AM, YetAnother said:

earlier, she said she didnt do anything; just a case of trying to make the whole thing go away ?

Seems changing jobs would constitute a behavioural change.

On 5/22/2017 at 10:47 AM, PoorSucker said:

She lost her job because someone used her image without permission and posters here just make sexist remarks.

Pathetic. :sad:

Correct her image was used by a crazy Scot that goes by the name of Andrew that has been posting none-stop banana and rubbish against Thailand. 

• Like 2

On 5/22/2017 at 10:21 AM, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

I'd pick that one for a Ladyboy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100% - even in a still picture you can envisage the incessant hair tossing, only geezers carry handbags like that, various plastic bits (staff discount?) 

On 2017-5-22 at 0:12 PM, Kerryd said:

I'm pretty sure she won't have a problem finding future employment.

Perhaps at the private clinic on Soi 6 ? You know, the one right next to the "public library" ! :w00t:

Absolutely no idea why say sorry look at the kwai's running the country criky shes great .

On Monday, May 22, 2017 at 9:26 AM, Thechook said:

So she made a joke about the military,  geez thai soldiers are an overly sensitive little princesses.

Yep, a little precious  aren't they? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2017 at 4:10 AM, 55Jay said:

Nose job.  Chin job.  Tight nurse uniform.  Hijacked FB page.

Good luck in your next career.....whatever that might be.

Why do you even bother to point out her potential facial enhancements? Nowadays that's just part of taking care of oneself, for us younger people it's important to look good these days because the job market is tough! I'm not Thai but I also have a  little this and that done to feel good in my skin and fresh on the outside. 

It's stupid to judge people by what they look like, in real life most guys who comment sh*t like this wouldnt even have the slightest chance with a pretty girl like her. Does she look much better without the blue contacts? Hell yeah she does but that's also a Question of POV. Asians and Caucasians simply don't share the same Aesthetic...if some of you people have still not realized that, it's time to reflect ...

20 hours ago, zzidenn said:

Why do you even bother to point out her potential facial enhancements? Nowadays that's just part of taking care of oneself, for us younger people it's important to look good these days because the job market is tough! I'm not Thai but I also have a  little this and that done to feel good in my skin and fresh on the outside. 

It's stupid to judge people by what they look like, in real life most guys who comment sh*t like this wouldnt even have the slightest chance with a pretty girl like her. Does she look much better without the blue contacts? Hell yeah she does but that's also a Question of POV. Asians and Caucasians simply don't share the same Aesthetic...if some of you people have still not realized that, it's time to reflect ...

In the mayelstrom of confusion of what is considered beautiful/ attractive/sexy, at last the voice of reason. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

Another one,like the daft newbie tourists lads I sometimes encounter, blithely walking around Chiang Mai with a ladybody, to be be surprisingly awaken with a todger to the face.

What?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2017 at 9:58 AM, kannot said:

first  sign  of  any  problem.....................run  away  from  your   job,  had  it  with  staff here  many times, like bloody  children  they  are.

Did you read the article?  she HAD to resign. She poked fun at the Military?  you think her bosses want that?  in this climate?  you are right in what you say but it doesn't apply to her

• Like 1