Stallions motorcycle Handlebar swap

ad61

If you have no drillings in your existing upper bracket you need to replace it for one that has to receive the bar risers. It is possible to drill the holes yourself if the upper bracket is substantial enough to be modified, but, not advisable if you dont know what you are doing....
Trying to find a straight replacement upper bracket might be a headache but try someone like K-speed on the internet

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

ad61, I am wanting to do the same to  mine.  I have seen several pictures of conversions done by a couple of custom shops around Thailand which look pretty good.  I am heading to Khon kaen next week (I am in Mukdahan) to visit a custom shop which has done some conversions on this bike from what I can see on their facebook page.  Which area of Thailand do you live?  I will give an update next week .

At first glance, the Stallions Tracker 150 seems to have the same forks as the 250 and to use tracker-style bars and the top yoke is equipped with handlebar clamps. Maybe see if you can source the top yoke from the smaller bike if the yokes turn out to be interchangeable.

Don't forget there's a good chance you'd have to extend throttle & clutch cables and the hydraulic brake line, not to mention electrical cable to 'bar switches.

I'd be wary of drilling a top yoke designed for clip-ons. It's be a source of weakness - top yokes I've looked at over the years have always been cast with built-in strengthening in the area of the drillings, something yokes for clip-ons might not have.

• 2 weeks later...