Civilian military trials may resume after bombing

webfact

By Teeranai Charuvastra, Staff Reporter

782698-696x522.jpg  

Police and military officers collect evidence Monday at the scene of bombing at Phramongkutklao Hospital.

BANGKOK — In lieu of Monday’s bomb attack at an army-owned hospital, the junta is considering resuming military trials for civilians.

The plan emerged as police have yet to identify the perpetrators of Monday’s blast, which injured dozens, while a warning letter before the blast claimed it the work of Muslim separatists, and the prime minister denied it was an inside job.

Full story:  http://www.khaosodenglish.com/politics/2017/05/24/civilian-military-trials-may-resume-bombing/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2017-05-24

2 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Never a good sign, unless it makes you feel "safe". (You can't handle the "TRUTH.")

Yes, I understand that anyone who doesn't like it can leave.

Unless you are Thai and not minted..

9 hours ago, webfact said:

the junta is considering resuming military trials for civilians.

When has the junta ever suspended military trials for civilians?

Southern Thailand is still under martial law.

In the rest of Thailand it's Article 44 - the military gift that just keeps giving.

6 hours ago, YetAnother said:

here we go: this is what a lot of us feared; that this military dictatorship will invent limitless excuses to strangle us

As the man said up the page you can leave, I know its not what you want but its ok as now I am happy again and not worried about a knock on my door and being set up on a corrupt charge.

There are much better places you know and close by if you go and have a look.

PS spare a thought for the 60 Million who cannot leave.

Edited by wakeupplease

I won't blame the bombins on anyone exept the insurgents that do exist in Thailand, all over the country. Some of these people used to be Red Shirts, and

some the bad ones from the south, who do have the ability to travel all over Thailand, as well as some imports. Blaming the Junta for any of this is

the easy way out.  I would blame the former leaders of Thailand first. Just my opinion of course.

How about gathering up all people involved in the provision/install/maintenance of cctv cameras around BKK, knocking their collective heads together, and getting them to actually do their jobs competently.
Seems every time there is an event where cctv footage would help, it is of little or no help because the cameras were off, broken, or not working for other reasons. It's pathetic.