Unique Gas

Pdavies99

Can anyone assist me where I can get my gas bottle (cooker) refilled?

The bottle is labelled "UNIQUE"

(Pattaya Klang Area)    Apparently the bottlers will not refill other bottles?

Thanks

Edited by Pdavies99
add

Probably better off biting the bullet and buying one of the standard bottles available, you can then swap that out at any of the gas shops without any hassle in the future. Not specific to your question I know but probably a damn sight easier....

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Anythingleft? said:

Probably better off biting the bullet and buying one of the standard bottles available, you can then swap that out at any of the gas shops without any hassle in the future. Not specific to your question I know but probably a damn sight easier....

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

It is a standard bottle, but the shops will not swop out a bottle with a different name on it!  It is a spare bottle, just seems a pity I cannot get it refilled?

So where is the shop selling UNIQUE please, any ideas?

From their website, I think the highlighted number would be a good place to start. The address translates as 139  M.6  T. Pong A.Banglamung, C.Chonburi which places them somewhere the other side of lake Mabprachan...ish.

unique_pong.jpg.a7c6ddce6147e3f0d72187ea00051f09.jpg

Edited by NanLaew

18 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

From their website, I think the highlighted number would be a good place to start. The address translates as 139  M.6  T. Pong A.Banglamung, C.Chonburi which places them somewhere the other side of lake Mabprachan...ish.

unique_pong.jpg.a7c6ddce6147e3f0d72187ea00051f09.jpg

Thanks

• 1 month later...
On 29/06/2017 at 8:46 AM, ehs818 said:

As far as I know the only way to get an empty tank refilled is to trade it in to a provider, and they give you a different tank, filled. Cost about 400 baht.

No, Ive tried that, none trade it, they will not accept it.

Problem fixed now....

Bunchai Unique Gas Shop in Pattaya Center     Tel.038-426-466    ,  087-4826474

Edited by Pdavies99

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 8:46 AM, ehs818 said:

As far as I know the only way to get an empty tank refilled is to trade it in to a provider, and they give you a different tank, filled. Cost about 400 baht.

When I was staying off Buakhao Rd I got my bottle filled at the shop on 3rd road. Same bottle.

As far as I know there is only one place you can take "your"

LPG tank and have it refilled

and that is at Tienchai in North Pattaya on southbound Sukhumvit road

(Re-filled as you watch on the wieghing scales so you should get the proper amount and your nice shiney bottle back too)

Though last time I had an orange coloured tank they wouldn't re-fill it and insisted on me taking a ready filled one

I insisted on him giving me a bottle in as good condition as I gave him.

They also have "expiry" dates stamped on them so sometimes some shops will try to offload tanks that shouldnt be in circulation and some places won't except.