430kg of marijuana found near banks of Mekong

rooster59

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Thanks wakupplease, I am a bit slow and should have realized that I was communicating with a former pot head.

I should have let it go about 4 or 5 messages ago.

Geezer

Well, I have met precisely no one who didn't start their drug adventures with nicotine and alcohol so what are the "real" gateway drugs then?

Edited by paulbj2

5 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

You are so right the facts show it, but there are those who love the stuff and will argue, let them and move on as you will never change a idiot druggies mind. as for the slurs again ignore idiots who do it you are better than them and they know it.

I repeat:

Well, I have met precisely no one who didn't start their drug adventures with nicotine and alcohol so what are the "real" gateway drugs then?

On 5/28/2017 at 10:55 PM, Catkiwi said:

Urrrrr 430kg.....a little more than 400 oz. Anyway would be nice to float it down the Mekong a bit further?

lets just say if he is the one spliiting it up i wil take an ounce

12 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

Me I like Tea and coffee, but drink too much of it, last count we did was 30+ cups a day every day

Drugs I know nothing about?

OK I have to bow to your knowledge as it sounds like you know more about me than I do. I just have to ask you do you know that top D dealer I helped to put away, how is he and a his mates, are they ok? Now the other guys who broke into houses to steel to fuel their d habit and  that guy 5 years ago that stabbed a female to death to get her bank card to get cash again to get dr>>>. Do you want me to ask you more about my life? hey what about the time a shooter came through my door after handing over that guy who dealt dr>>>? You know nothing I am afraid.

Drugs are the scum of the earth anyone who uses them have a brain malfunction. If you cannot be happy in a normal life and need drugs to get through, you are a weak and unable to enjoy a life like the rest of us, so insecure and second-rate. Drugs as we know make the user unstable, untrustworthy and susceptible to leading a life of crime.

Now I wish you  a nice evening, go and have a cool shower and give that sports body a lie down down on the grass to relax, ps grass you do not smoke i mean.

Ps I wish you could see what I was doing today, it would make you a laughing stock here on TV if you did.

Enjoy your night old mate.

a fine example of internet bluster.

a laughing stock indeed,  sleep well mr mitty.

5 minutes ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Have yourself a good life bj2 I can see we are on opposite sides of this issue.  Cheers! 

Geeze

Simple stuff - I'm on one side along with all the scientists, all the researchers and all the evidence and you're on the other side with all the bigots. Will you ever listen to science or to reasoned argument - probably not! Do I care - why would I

Gret over yourself already paulbj2, It says you are a super member,  but I kind of doubt that after all your ranting on this

subject  You call me a bigot, and the forum censors do not shut you down for a day.  That is one of my beefs on this forum

It seems that the people who run this  do  not treat us commenters all equally.

3 minutes ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Gret over yourself already paulbj2, It says you are a super member,  but I kind of doubt that after all your ranting on this

subject  You call me a bigot, and the forum censors do not shut you down for a day.  That is one of my beefs on this forum

It seems that the people who run this  do  not treat us commenters all equally.

Ever thought they might agree with me not you?

Actually Paul  I do not care who the moderators of this forum agree with, I was shut down for 24 hours because I

dared to tell someone on this forum , my opinion of them. I did not call them a bigot or a bigoted person, but I was shut down anyway,

So I do not see the equality of this forums moderators, That Is what I am saying.  Enjoy your senior and I guess superior status  if that

is what it is.

Geezer

On 31/05/2017 at 5:41 AM, paulbj2 said:

That will be the day sunshine, some of us have brains and leave the Sh>> alone others have dementia at an early age.

On 31/05/2017 at 8:23 AM, HooHaa said:

a fine example of internet bluster.

a laughing stock indeed,  sleep well mr mitty.

Look in the mirror and you will see yourself

On 31/05/2017 at 1:01 AM, Stargrazer9889 said:

Thanks wakupplease, I am a bit slow and should have realized that I was communicating with a former pot head.

I should have let it go about 4 or 5 messages ago.

Geezer

Sounds like you need help, any drug help lines local if so please give him the number