Long stay car park at Swampy ?

Andrew I don't know the answer to your first 2 questions but I think that as to security you would be better to leave it with friends or somewhere near your home.

Personally even in NA I would not use long term as it is a prime location for car thieves to go shopping.

long term parking at swampy is 140 a day.  i have used it many times over the yrs. it is located just past the terminal if coming from highway 7. make the first turnoff to your left. I would suggest buying window coverings or at least cardboard to protect from the sun, as it is not covered.

I think the 250 a day might be at the short term parking but not sure. Never had a security problem before, but try to park as close to the 24 hour manned gate.

It's not 250 a day, I use it sometimes I think it was 120 or maybe 140 as suggested.

It seems secure enough, there a shuttle bus every 15 minutes that will take you to the terminal (ground floor) - getting back is a little more confusing as you have to go to the bus terminal first and change buses.

I left my lights on and came back to a flat battery after a week and they got some guys out in 10 mins to start my car for me, very happy and it was free.

14 hours ago, Satcommlee said:

It's not 250 a day, I use it sometimes I think it was 120 or maybe 140 as suggested.

140 for the long term parking lot.

250 for car parks 1,2,3,4 (typically meant as short term park but as others wrote it seems no problem to leave it for weeks).

See link in post #3.

250 a day. I would need a good reason to drive my own car to the airport and pay 3250 Baht for two weeks.

140 for the long term parking lot.
250 for car parks 1,2,3,4 (typically meant as short term park but as others wrote it seems no problem to leave it for weeks).

See link in post #3.

250 a day. I would need a good reason to drive my own car to the airport and pay 3250 Baht for two weeks.

Yes exactly why I've decided to take a taxi, im going back at short notice due to a family illness, and have planned on 2 weeks but maybe have to stay longer and rack up an expensive car park bill.
So, not gonna risk it this time, if I leave the country for up to a week then I will probably use the airport car park.

Thanks for the useful replies folks !

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app