"Chucky" twist as two charged in karaoke girl's gruesome murder

webfact

"Chucky" twist as two charged in karaoke girl's gruesome murder

6pm.jpg

Image: Sanook

KHON KAEN: -- Two young female suspects in the murder of karaoke girl Nong Em posted pictures of evil doll Chucky before they fled Thailand.

Police in Khon Kaen are seeking the arrest of Preeyanuch or Priaw, 24, and Kawita or Earn, 25, on charges of premeditated murder and dismemberment and concealment of a corpse.

Sanook reported that the pair have fled abroad and police are at present filing papers for their extradition back to Thailand.

It was not stated where they had gone.

Nong Em or Warisa Klinjui, 22, was found cut in two in a water container buried in some Khon Kaen woods last week.

Her husband who she married in February and other "tomboy" associates have denied involvement in her death. The victim had come back to Khon Kaen after being in Bangkok with her husband.

Nong Em used to be a receptionist in a karaoke lounge in the north eastern Thai city.

Sanook reported that both suspects Priaw and Earn had posted pictures of Chucky and were even seen wearing Chucky clothing online. They said that many posters commenting on the story said that this pointed to their alleged guilt.

Chucky is a horror icon involved in many "slasher" movies.

The Nong Em case has captivated the Thai public since her body was  discovered last week with new details emerging daily.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-05-30

My son is a big Chucky fan. I will tell him not to post any pictures on line, as I don't want to see him arrested for the next murder in Pattaya.

I assume the police now consider the case closed, so there will be no need for anything annoying like some actual physical evidence.

wife and i watched one of priaw's facebook live video, the girl seemed drugged or boozed up, but i just got a feeling she is a nasty thing, maybe a little weird as well.

be interested in a psych report on her, if the courts request them in thailand.

i have worked around some evil, nasty, anti-social and mentally disturbed people, priaw scares me a bit.

"The two girls were found in Tackileik, Myanmar (Burma) after they were arrested there by the Burmese police for working in a club in that city."

Quick work by the Myanmar police.  Perhaps the BiB could send them the red bull file.

3 hours ago, darksidedog said:

My son is a big Chucky fan. I will tell him not to post any pictures on line, as I don't want to see him arrested for the next murder in Pattaya.

I assume the police now consider the case closed, so there will be no need for anything annoying like some actual physical evidence.

Hold on a dawg-gone-minute. Where was your son the night of Nong Em's disappearance? I think we've got a new line of investigation here, folks.

3 hours ago, macksview said:

wife and i watched one of priaw's facebook live video, the girl seemed drugged or boozed up, but i just got a feeling she is a nasty thing, maybe a little weird as well.

be interested in a psych report on her, if the courts request them in thailand.

i have worked around some evil, nasty, anti-social and mentally disturbed people, priaw scares me a bit.

..don't worry stick with us and we will walk you through it...fear is just a state of mind.

The judge summing up the trial for Jon Venables - Robert Thompson  for Jamie Bulger - murder in Liverpool 1993, stated that 'He felt than in someway access to violent videos must have influenced the offenders to do what they did' all because the prosecution brought up a video rental record of 'Childs Play' (the first Chucky movie)...when all the investigating officers knew there was no evidence either Tompson or Venables has ever watched in...total BS!

The so called attributed influence of a pair of plastic dolls on film motivating murder and to even suggest this is evidence is so moronic it actual deserving of it is own phrase to describe it!... any suggestions (Thai-ness is to broad a term)...how about B*****k Brained Policing or PBP for short?

Edited by Cracker2000
spelling