English teacher "wais" and says sorry for attacking a primary school student - but now faces immigration enquiry.

rooster59

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, billmichael said:

Take the English Teacher and kick his ass to the curb.  He has no business teaching or being around kids.  There are thousands of people who would love to teach English and live in Thailand (like me) who have the right attitude and skill-set needed to teach.

I may sound over the top but I am passionate about this subject.  Some Farangs forget they are "Guests" in the Kingdom of Thailand and they cannot behave as they please.

This boy, who the teacher physically abused, and the other students, will now grow up believing that "White People" are all A-holes.  This really bothers me because I have heard Thai children speak before about "White People" in disparaging ways.  What is one to do about the offenses committed by others that smear an entire group or race of people when you yourself only have good things in your heart?  What defense do you have?

This is why this kind of thing really bothers me.

It is this type of person who give the majority of good Foreign People living in Thailand a bad name

There should be an awful lot more security checks on Foreign Teachers in Thailand.

Just apply the existing rules/requirements.
Degree, certificate issued by an institution accredited by Thai MOE, and a police check certificate from home country on first application.

20 hours ago, Machiavelli said:

Makes him a loser in both the US and LOS. Maybe some kind self proclaimed Vietnam war vet or some such. Let me make it a bit clearer for you:  A Farang of Western European descent working in Thailand as a teacher in LOS is a loser. After more than 300 years of privilege, to find yourself in competition with illiterate Cameroonians and fake Filipinos and other kinds of third worlders takes loserhood to a whole new level. 

Good chess players through, the Cameroonians, even if they can`t read.

Looks like a paedo

The tie dyed shirt...  <deleted>.  Hardly appropriate attire in a situation like this. I wonder if he is wearing sandals and socks.....

Edited by drgoon