PM wants Thailand to become food industry ‘superpower’ in 20 years

snoop1130

3 hours ago, maewang99 said:

guess he wasn't put off by all of the "stuff"....... such as the main scenario in Oliver Morton's Planet Remade.

good.... he knows stuff we don't.... I'm a nervous type...

maybe it's on the timeline... that would work for me as I'm 60 something...  as well as a Boy Scout motto guy.

you do know?  the why.... of the why 1.5 AND 2.0 were absolutely essential, politically, for the Paris agreement...... (with or without Trump's later pulling the US national government out). 

you'all know? right? 

and the PM too. right?

Am I the only one who can never understand this posters comments?  Strange really, because I can manage to comprehend all the others.

20 hours ago, tracker1 said:

What happens if his not Prime Minister in 20 years time ? oh forget it silly question !

LOL> he removed all doubt. He's still young, he has time.

Edited by tropo

13 hours ago, spiderorchid said:

What orifice did you pull that comment out of?

Obviously, you haven't kept up with Prayut's hubristic statements over the past year. One of them was a prediction that the Thai language would grow in popularity world wide. It sounded very much like one of the ridiculous statements made by Donald Trump. Prayut and Trump are both sociopaths, given to broad, sweeping generalizations and absurd hyperbole.

Food quality in Thailand has gone down during the last years (let me just mention: fertilizers, hormones, GMO, sugar addition pretty much everywhere etc.etc.) -

so which strategies in particular has the PM to tackle this?

On ‎07‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 0:07 PM, snoop1130 said:

Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha vowed to make the country a food industry “superpower” in the next 20 years with a new strategy.

Which implies he still expects to be in power in 20 years time.