Anybody applied for UK Settlement using Scanning?

I'm submitting the documents for UK Spouse Visa early on Friday morning. Has anybody done this yet, using the new scanning process?

I'm wondering what order they want things in.

Also - was there any way to check that all the documents submitted were actually scanned? We've got hundreds of pages and it would be easy to miss one - I wouldn't want any missed ones to be the really important ones.

I was originally going to send the docs back to the UK but figured the scanning, if it works, means there's no risk of things getting lost in the post etc. 

Edited by athousand

3 hours ago, athousand said:

I'm submitting the documents for UK Spouse Visa early on Friday morning. Has anybody done this yet, using the new scanning process?

I'm wondering what order they want things in.

Also - was there any way to check that all the documents submitted were actually scanned? We've got hundreds of pages and it would be easy to miss one - I wouldn't want any missed ones to be the really important ones.

I was originally going to send the docs back to the UK but figured the scanning, if it works, means there's no risk of things getting lost in the post etc. 

I wouldn't trust VFS to do it in a million years. DHL or Fedex would be my choice. I used Fedex for my wife's FLR back in September but it was within the UK.