Extension of a marriage Non O Visa with a work permit

I have a single entry non O visa which expires in early August. I  have a work permit which was granted last week through a private language school. I am confused on how to extend my non O visa by showing my income. As I only have  2 months left on my non 'o' visa this means I can only show this months and next months income. As it is a language school my income changes monthly and unfortunately this month and next month I will fall short by about 2,000-3,000 baht. Is there anyway to get round this with a letter or contract from my language school? Thanks for any forthcoming advice or suggestions.

For an extension based upon marriage it is a gross average income of at least 40k baht over a year. If you have a contract that states a monthly income of 40k baht or more that could be used as back up proof.

Remember the 40k baht is prior to any deductions for taxes, social security and etc.

If you need more time to show more tax payments you could apply for a 60 day extension to visit your wife and then apply for the one year extension near the end of the 60 days.

• Like 1