Rent a serviced apartment for 2 weeks in Khon Kaen city centre?

mattk1

Hi everyone,

Me, my wife and our kids will be visiting family in Khon Kaen in July and I was wondering if anyone knows of somewhere in the city centre that we can rent an apartment on a short-term basis, say 2 weeks? We will hardly be there so it will mainly just be a place to store our things so it doesn't seem worth getting a hotel (plus we are on a bit of a budget).

I'm sure my wife could find this out quite easily when we arrive but I just thought I'd see if anyone on here might be able to help or offer some suggestions/recommendations.

Thanks in advance guys :-)

On 16/06/2017 at 7:06 AM, tonray said:

Get a cheap hotel. Plenty in town. Cheaper than serviced apartment.

Agreed we tried albiet some years ago to get an apartment short term 1 month found two cost was prohibitive. Ended up getting hotel room in cheap hotel far cheaper.

Sawadee Hotel 600 baht per night. Parking in the back and you can walk everywhere in downtown KK! If you need cheaper there is a 350 baht hotel near the KK Railroad Station. If you need cheaper go to old bus station and sleep on a bench.

Edited by tomwct

3 minutes ago, tomwct said:

Sawadee Hotel 600 baht per night. Parking in the back and you can walk everywhere in downtown KK! If you need cheaper there is a 350 baht hotel near the KK Railroad Station. If you need cheaper go to old bus station and sleep on a bench.

We used the  hotel near where the raiway station was 290bht then a night it was perfect.