Carabao Cup: Draw for first round of English football’s league cup held in Bangkok ends in total farce 

Jonathan Fairfield

19 hours ago, Sooo Upto Me said:

Hahaha only Thailand could cock this up.

Laughing stock again. Can't even do a simple Cup Draw. ?????

It's not funny, I have to deal with this everyday and if you state the truth about how ....ing stupid they are you get attacked. Tired of it all.

How can anyone possibly #@$% up a draw?

You put names in a bowl, make sure, every name is only in the bowl once and have someone draw the names from the bowl and write them down in the order, they are drawn out!

An 8 year old with mild retardation could do that!

Amazing Thailand!

F1- race, anyone?!

Edited by DM07

2 hours ago, Syduan said:

It's not funny, I have to deal with this everyday and if you state the truth about how ....ing stupid they are you get attacked. Tired of it all.

Yes & I've put up with it for the last 10 years & now starting to think about alternative living locations.

6 hours ago, Sooo Upto Me said:

Yes & I've put up with it for the last 10 years & now starting to think about alternative living locations.

Same as, T've been here for 28 years, seen the good times and am now seeing the demise of the culture and the good side of Thainess. At least Hitler gained the popular vote, not so with this bloke, Globalist puppet of the worst kind.