Iflix Shut Down.

NoshowJones

Every time I try to get in to a tv show in Iflix, a notice comes up "This is embarrassing" and saying it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Anyone else having this problem just now? Does this happen often with them?

I am just starting a free one months trial with them, this is sure some way to start it.             

• 1 month later...

I tried IFlix when it first came out and found I had that same error fairly frequently so gave up on them.

Netflix is good value on the surface but they are so restrictive now on what they allow the app to run on and their DRM means I can only get 480 on my Mnix box means they can get lost as well.

4 hours ago, JaiMaai said:

I tried IFlix when it first came out and found I had that same error fairly frequently so gave up on them.

Netflix is good value on the surface but they are so restrictive now on what they allow the app to run on and their DRM means I can only get 480 on my Mnix box means they can get lost as well.

I can agree with you.

Luckily I have a very old Apple TV and it works very well.

Seems a bit stupid to stipulate what platform you can use.

You would think they would want the subscribers.

Edited by Phuket Man

I have come to the conclusion that the people behind Iflix are not supporting the service any longer. They take your money but provide nothing. For anyone thinking of trying the service I would say don't waste your time and certainly don't spend even a baht. I did and I regret it now. I have sent at least 3 emails and posted to their Facebook page but so far no response and I think I will get none. I don't usually use the word scam but I am leaning in that direction for Iflix

If they do respond and magically the services starts to work I will come on here and reply with positive remarks but I am not holding my breath

I feel a bit embarrassed now as after I wrote the last posting the Iflix people finally responded.They gave it the old college try to get me a working stream. The usual attempts at things like clearing cache and cookies and reloading Chrome and resetting my IP address. Nothing seemed to help. I never could get past the main home screen, selecting a video and trying to play it. Every single try ended with a spinning circle and waiting forever and nothing happens..In the end I gave up and the support people could not suggest why I was having issues on my TOT fiber system. I was able to play the streams from my Android phone via my AIS connection. We could never get a video to play on any of my 3 PCs at home.

It has now ended. I emailed them I wanted a refund and sent them my info for the refund and as of this morning the 1,000 baht was credited to my BBL account.

So even though the Iflix system does not work for me they did stand up and try and gave me a no hassle refund quite fast too.

I will say they are a honest company after all