Paypal/Cash Issue

Ejjeje

Short story, we have to pay tomorrow for a follow-up IVF treatment, and the money is delayed from france to thailand...

is there someone who can accept my paypal funds and give me cash in thb?

about me i live for over 8 yeaers in the same place in bangkok and will for sure not chargeback or something maybe if someone can help we can find some agreement?

we talk about 25k thb

2 minutes ago, saakura said:

A few days ago you were worried about poor quality thai condoms breaking and enquiring about importing condoms for personal use. Maybe that is the problem and then no ivf is needed?

Before you post useless posts to push your posting number read carefully i never posted about this i only REPLIED to his topic about condoms and i was not the topic starter so please....

and no atm is not possibel as i have none

Just now, Ejjeje said:

Before you post useless posts to push your posting number read carefully i never posted about this i only REPLIED to his topic about condoms and i was not the topic starter so please....

and no atm is not possibel as i have none

Withdrawn, sorry

no problem @ saakura

by the way this is a serious inquery so if anyone can help me he will get a small reward, as i know paypal is reversible i will give guarantees such prove that i live in thr same place for 8 yrs and more if needed

I will just not think that somebody will do this. If you lived in Bangkok for 8 years like you say, you must have some friends that can get this small money together and help you. If you not have that, I really do not tthink complete strangers will give you the money with such a poor security as Paypal offers a seller.

Also to not have a security with an ATM after knowing what quickly can happen here during 8 years is a joke.

I will without knowing you at all hereby post a warning to people that even think about giving you money without knowing you. There are all to much scams in the world for this.

The proof you are talking about is probably no proof at all. A fake rental agreement is easy to produce. Paying somebody 500 bath for lying is also easy.

I am not saying that I am right about this, but I am saying that the risks are too high.

Edited by Get Real

You are totally right get real,

like i said i could proof this if the person comes to my place, everyone in the apartment complex here knows me, and i recently bought a new car as well, nothing will guarantee that i am honest of course, but i am unable to borrow 25k from thais here lol...

like i said i have cash but is was delayed, and i do have an atm card but the weekly limit is gone, no way to increase it

11 hours ago, Ejjeje said:

You are totally right get real,

like i said i could proof this if the person comes to my place, everyone in the apartment complex here knows me, and i recently bought a new car as well, nothing will guarantee that i am honest of course, but i am unable to borrow 25k from thais here lol...

like i said i have cash but is was delayed, and i do have an atm card but the weekly limit is gone, no way to increase it

Still sounds mysterious! I didn´t mean to borrow 25K for Thais at your place. I said that after 8 yeaqrs in Thailand you must know some foreigners that are will ing to help you if you are so trustworthy.

However. read above @Jeab1980. I do think that´s the best chance you have and the way to tackle this problem.

14 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Still sounds mysterious! I didn´t mean to borrow 25K for Thais at your place. I said that after 8 yeaqrs in Thailand you must know some foreigners that are will ing to help you if you are so trustworthy.

However. read above @Jeab1980. I do think that´s the best chance you have and the way to tackle this problem.

The OP sounds like an exceptional individual indeed.  So far, we've established that he's pretty much the only farang in Thailand who:

-has no farang friends who could loan him 25k

-has no ATM card

-apparently has no debit or credit card either (which, if he did, he could easily get a cash advance on the card at most banks with his passport)

Edited by Chou Anou

13 minutes ago, Chou Anou said:

The OP sounds like an exceptional individual indeed.  So far, we've established that he's pretty much the only farang in Thailand who:

-has no farang friends who could loan him 25k

-has no ATM card

-apparently has no debit or credit card either (which, if he did, he could easily get a cash advance on the card at most banks with his passport)

I must admit although i have foriegn friends here i would never dream of asking them for a loan (best way to lose friends).

He has an ATM so he says with a weekly limit ? (How old is op weekly limit sounds like spending money).

1 hour ago, jeab1980 said:

I must admit although i have foriegn friends here i would never dream of asking them for a loan (best way to lose friends).

He has an ATM so he says with a weekly limit ? (How old is op weekly limit sounds like spending money).

Never a good idea to lend money to any farang in Thailand...been there and will never go there again.

One other mysterious thing comes to mind. The OP has been living in Thailand for 8 years.
Living in an apartment complex, recently bought a car.

The question is if this man is all alone. Usually there is a wife involved and child/children after that long time.
Off course it can also be retirement that is on the table.

There most definately must be a yearly Non-O or Non-O-A alternatively one of the VIP-visas we are talking about.
In that case there is money regulary coming every month or showing an amount in a Thai bank that is given.

If the money comes every month, there would be something saved for unforseen circumstances after 8 years, or it would be possible showing the regular income and get a bill to pay.
If there is a yearly show of money, it´s just to take out what need from that sum and put it back again his money arrives.

In all other cases already mentioned. But the car as collateral.

However, I am sure that there is a solution for him.

37 minutes ago, tonray said:

Never a good idea to lend money to any farang in Thailand...been there and will never go there again.

Dont care if its in Thailand/China or UK wont ask. Would seek a loan and if not do without.

28 minutes ago, Get Real said:

One other mysterious thing comes to mind. The OP has been living in Thailand for 8 years.
Living in an apartment complex, recently bought a car.

The question is if this man is all alone. Usually there is a wife involved and child/children after that long time.
Off course it can also be retirement that is on the table.

There most definately must be a yearly Non-O or Non-O-A alternatively one of the VIP-visas we are talking about.
In that case there is money regulary coming every month or showing an amount in a Thai bank that is given.

If the money comes every month, there would be something saved for unforseen circumstances after 8 years, or it would be possible showing the regular income and get a bill to pay.
If there is a yearly show of money, it´s just to take out what need from that sum and put it back again his money arrives.

In all other cases already mentioned. But the car as collateral.

However, I am sure that there is a solution for him.

I would hope theres a woman involved as its IVF treatments he wants the loan for!!!

5 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

I would hope theres a woman involved as its IVF treatments he wants the loan for!!!

Yeah, off course! I sounds a little unplanned though. Just covered all the basics if something seemed a little bit fishy. :passifier: Soon to come I guess, which menas that it´s time to save much more money.

The different things I brought up was the alternatives for having and showing money. If you are living with a girl you can do that on a visa based on either retirement och marriage.