Windows Vista Security Flaw Uncovered

Richard-BKK

Even though it has not yet been released to consumers, a security flaw has been spotted in the Windows Vista operating system, which the Associated Press is calling the first one to plague Microsoft's next-generation platform.

Windows Vista, which Microsoft touts as the most secure operating system :o it has ever released, was released to business consumers on November 30. It had originally planned to be available for everyone for the holiday shopping season, but internal problems caused the consumer release to be pushed back to 2007.

The mass market release of the software is currently scheduled for January 30, 2007, with various versions ranging in price from $200 to $400, or $100 to $260 for upgrading customers.

Most today users will need to upgrade hardware specifications to be able to run the new Microsoft Vista operating system.

So, as we all know its gonna be the same old same old, why bother with the new system?

I dont use windoze anyway (apart from an old laptop running windoze 2000) unless i can help it, but i can see no reason for Vista that XP cannot do also.

Anybody tell me what the major new points are, because i dont buy the security salespitch. What else does it offer me over XP?