Chiang Mai Airport Motorcycle Parking

ricklev

In chiangmai Nearthe Bus station ,

there is some Bike parking service ,.

The charge 10 bath - per Day . .24 Hour service .

usually when i leave for bangkok and other places i leave my Bike there .

AIRPORT wise .. there been case of stolen Bike and Cars at the Airport .. . There is not ident card system there .

Even in Airport PLaza you got to have a CArds to enter and exit the park car.

. if i were you i would take the TU TU . or red car . and keep my bike safe . if it New years is coming .. and Professional know people are leaving town .. so there are more on a look out and active .. .

small bike . with Lock is used less there come in gang and carry the whole bike up a truck ..

good luck .. not trying to scare you ..

good luck

I've left my bike there overnight (single night) two times, both times sort of on the fly, BKK overnights, not really planned. As mentioned above, no organized security check, total roll of the dice. I'd probably not do it unless absolutely necessary. If you live way out of town, you could leave it at Niyom Phanich and give the guys a couple to keep an eye on it, otherwise, just do the red truck or song thaeow dealie.

whahaha since Air Cargo Is just beside the Airport itself ..

Any Worker who want to earn part time .. might just jack your bike over night . and the following morning it would be flying to bangkok or some other parts of the world .

.. Think Twice .