Come help us Americans celebrate our 4th of July Independence Day

American Legion Post TH01

We will be doing it at the Laithong Hotel here in Ubon Ratchaithani on July 3rd during the Expat Monday Club luncheon.

We will be starting at around 11 am. The buffet costs 199 baht. Also a free 4th of July cake to go along with lunch.

Map with the location of the the hotel is here. https://goo.gl/maps/mD5n3atNrRF2

56 minutes ago, ToS2014 said:

I know the Blue Moose, dark side off Khao Noi is having a BBQ as well.  Happy BD USA

Siam Country Resort near lake Mabprachan is having an event on July 7th.  Great band playing also!  Even a banjo! LOL  Should be fun.

https://www.facebook.com/Siam-Country-Resort-2017-258787251221517/

You have some time to plan for a delayed US Independence Day party around the lake which is now more logically an end-week affair on Friday July 7th (or celebrate all over again) with authentic Americana, Bluegrass and Country music by Pattaya's most unique band - The Shapeshifters. It was a full house last time they played there and with some great food specials also on offer it will be again ......

18 hours ago, craigt3365 said:

Always! 

So you don't have a " minimum standard" then..... but last time we came to that party we got our butts severely kicked didn't we?

But all is forgiven now

:partytime2:

But on a serious note, I genuinely applaud the way you guys honour your military. 

Edited by The Dark Lord

Just now, American Legion Post TH01 said:

Are you going to join us on Monday.

Very sadly my friend, I have to see the sawbones here in Khorat Monday morning. 

But i I will most definitely try and catch up with you guys when the current Mrs Dark Lord and I come to your part of the world. 

Despite us getting our butts kicked by you chaps back in the day ( that is what the celebration is about is it not?) may I pass on our most sincere and very best wishes for your Independence Day celebrations from one of the losing team. 

You earned them!

:thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, The Dark Lord said:

Very sadly my friend, I have to see the sawbones here in Khorat Monday morning. 

But i I will most definitely try and catch up with you guys when the current Mrs Dark Lord and I come to your part of the world. 

Despite us getting our butts kicked by you chaps back in the day ( that is what the celebration is about is it not?) may I pass on our most sincere and very best wishes for your Independence Day celebrations from one of the losing team. 

You earned them!

:thumbsup:

Perhaps on November 11th for remembrance/veterans day to attend the celebrations and to honor  Little Mother Ubon.