DLT remove the plates of the "Taxi of Lust" - issues fine for masturbating driver

webfact

8 hours ago, Prbkk said:

He'd been done before, so he knew he was playing on a sticky wicket. Some people just can't help themselves from helping themselves.

It would appear he was caught before he had the chance to make his wicket sticky.

7 hours ago, tryasimight said:

Oh dear.....increase the fine...yeah...

Do you clowns have any idea what 3,000 baht is?....No I didn't think so.

To you it is a short/long time with a bar girl.

In Thai reality it is a substantial fine.  10 days at minimum wage...do the maths

Kindly allow me to raise that the taxis who come to the residence here and take you to town  (about 10 to 15 min. drive), the charge per journey is THB 300,-- ..

Thus 3000,- THB would mean perhaps the cost for only 10 such journeys....perhaps a bit less then a day's work, depending...

I agree that for some it may be a half month's salary or 10 days as you point out.....but for those who drive people around, and many other occupations, I may be a bit more merciless in assessing their assets!!

4 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

Kindly allow me to raise that the taxis who come to the residence here and take you to town  (about 10 to 15 min. drive), the charge per journey is THB 300,-- ..

Thus 3000,- THB would mean perhaps the cost for only 10 such journeys....perhaps a bit less then a day's work, depending...

I agree that for some it may be a half month's salary or 10 days as you point out.....but for those who drive people around, and many other occupations, I may be a bit more merciless in assessing their assets!!

I really doubt that its the same taxi driver driving from your house to town, there and back, ten times a day

There is also the taxi drivers expenses .

I really doubt that taxi drivers earn 90 000 Baht per month

16 hours ago, Araiwah said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The fines here are so out of date that they need at least another 0 adding to the penalties. 1000b now is peanuts considering what it was worth before the big baht crash a number of years back. $30 fine for public indecency is just a huge joke.

Doing that with a woman passenger alone in a moving car is not just "indecency"  charges... 

Try that in the west and you probably get to be a registered sex offender for..... LIFE

50 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I really doubt that its the same taxi driver driving from your house to town, there and back, ten times a day

There is also the taxi drivers expenses .

I really doubt that taxi drivers earn 90 000 Baht per month

The ones that work for Uber and grab are very well paid (sometimes over 120k), but they have to provide a professional service (that's the catch) 

7 hours ago, speedtripler said:

The ones that work for Uber and grab are very well paid (sometimes over 120k), but they have to provide a professional service (that's the catch) 

What do you mean exactly by a professional service? I thought the government of the day was cracking down on such professional services......

or have i misunderstood?

:sorry:

12 minutes ago, madusa said:

How do the merchant banker fit into this story? Please I am curious. Do merchant banker wank all the time or something ?

I am not sure if you are being stupid or do not understand the rhyme about merchant bankers.

On 6/27/2017 at 4:32 PM, Jeremy50 said:

The first line, having words in the wrong place and no comma; would indicate to most readers that the driver and the female THAI  employee were both masturbating together on the backseat. Which of course would have made a nicer story.

That was what I thought when I read the first sentence. English not an easy language to convey a message.

The driver is just trying to save some money with his D.I.Y method. The lady should try to understand he mean no harm so she should forget about it. I am sure she watch this sort of thing often on the internet and enjoy it. So why make a big fuss?

21 minutes ago, colinneil said:

I am not sure if you are being stupid or do not understand the rhyme about merchant bankers.

There is a street in my country called "Stupidity Street" and I live in that street so you guess I 'm being stupid is correct.

Whatever little education i had I never come across rhyme about merchant bankers, but I did learn some Homer Greek Rhyme(translated to english) in Greek literature.

By the way I was disappointed when I went to Greece I didn't find the population civilized despite all their literature. When they talk loudly I thought it was kind of crude and uncouth.

I kept murmuring "merchant banker" my GF said, "what is it about merchant banker?" see the problem you created?

There is a street in my country called "Stupidity Street" and I live in that street so you guess I 'm being stupid is correct. Whatever little education i had I never come across rhyme about merchant bankers, but I did learn some Homer Greek Rhyme(translated to english) in Greek literature. By the way I was disappointed when I went to Greece I didn't find the population civilized despite all their literature. When they talk loudly I thought it was kind of crude and uncouth. I kept murmuring "merchant banker" my GF said, "what is it about merchant banker?" see the problem you created?

Cockney rhyming slang madusa, used by people from London.

I.e.

Apples and pairs - stairs

Frog and toad - road

Merchant banker -

Won't let me put the definition of merchant banker but I think you get the idea now !

21 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Cockney rhyming slang madusa, used by people from London
Frog and toad - road
Merchant banker - <deleted> .

21 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Cockney rhyming slang madusa, used by people from London
Frog and toad - road
Merchant banker - <deleted> .

Thank you Andrew kind of you to enlighten me on this.

This Cockney rhyming slang sounds rather boring to me. Absolute English language garbage i must say.

43 minutes ago, roo860 said:

And your preferred language is?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Japanese is my preferred language: 古い池や

かわず

飛び込む

みずの音

This is Heiku Zen poem. If you study Zen philosophy you will come across this poem translated here: 

By the old pond

Sound of Frog

Diving into the water

Heiku poem is characterized by its four verses rhymes. It sounds beautiful if you understand japanese that is.

Good day you Andrew.

Edited by madusa
change words

Japanese is my preferred language: 古い池や
                 かわず
                                                                    飛び込む
                 みずの音
This is Heiku Zen poem. If you study Zen philosophy you will come across this poem translated here: 
By the old pond
Sound of Frog
Diving into the water
Heiku poem is characterized by its four verses rhymes. It sounds beautiful if you understand japanese that is.
Good day you Andrew.

My preferred language is wonderfully expressive language called English, we also have a wonderful philosophical rhyme which starts with, "The boy stood on the burning deck...........

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app