Sister Inlaw's Husband Has Turned Out To Be Gay?

Donz

Maybe its a faze he is going through, after getting smashed in the ashes he is gone hugging his friends like he needs his mummy or maybe so much losing has just played with his head and he has switched.

The problem is Donz that there will be another ashes, another world cup, another olympics .... England will keep losing and he will probably stay gay .... :o

Maybe its a faze he is going through, after getting smashed in the ashes he is gone hugging his friends like he needs his mummy or maybe so much losing has just played with his head and he has switched.

Now Now Donzie Baby.. Dry your eyes and think sweet thing and it will all go away..

Duck Logic... Book 4,, sub sect 123..

My sister is law lives in England with her husband, ive met him once and I told my gf that he talks abit like a gay bloke. I though maybe it was just the english accent.

Anyways yesterday my fiancee's sister rang my fiancee and was crying on the phone saying he is gayand she wants to divorce him, she said he only wanted her because of cooking and cleaning the house's which they rent rooms to many Thai students.

She has been with him for 6 months (married), she wants to stay in England, she is thinking about just staying with him until she gets her PR, but just cant stand being with him as he Hates females and is also a racist to blacks.

I told me gf tell them to come to Sydney for a holiday and I will sort him out, but I guess thats not the sensible thing to do.

I have never heard this sort of thing ever happend before.

Apparemtly she got suspicious when his other friend who is gay is married to a Thai girl and he boasted about marring her so she would do all the house work and treat her like a slave.

I wonder how common is this in england.

I just thought how weird are these people who will do something like that?

Your thoughts?

This same thing happened to a friend of my wife in England. People here are simply biased. They think only farangs are the victims! If this thread was the other way round, you'll see how serious this thread will turn into.

Biased righteous people! :o

My sister is law lives in England with her husband, ive met him once and I told my gf that he talks abit like a gay bloke. I though maybe it was just the english accent.

Anyways yesterday my fiancee's sister rang my fiancee and was crying on the phone saying he is gayand she wants to divorce him, she said he only wanted her because of cooking and cleaning the house's which they rent rooms to many Thai students.

She has been with him for 6 months (married), she wants to stay in England, she is thinking about just staying with him until she gets her PR, but just cant stand being with him as he Hates females and is also a racist to blacks.

I told me gf tell them to come to Sydney for a holiday and I will sort him out, but I guess thats not the sensible thing to do.

Apparemtly she got suspicious when his other friend who is gay is married to a Thai girl and he boasted about marring her so she would do all the house work and treat her like a slave.

Your thoughts?

This same thing happened to a friend of my wife in England. People here are simply biased. They think only farangs are the victims! If this thread was the other way round, you'll see how serious this thread will turn into.

Biased righteous people! :D

What you mean if the guy had married a Thai girl who turned out to be gay???

You would probably get a chorus of "lucky ba##ard" and similar lines :o

Your thoughts?

Biased righteous people! :D

Pheeew..Is this a serious discussion ??? I must be in the wrong Post..I thought we were having a little Fun here..

But I'm just a Duck of the Small Black Variety, so what would I know.. :D:o:D

Donz, hard to keep a straight face here, admittedly, but nonethelss a serious problem.

Has anyone suggested that your sister in law have a sex change operation?

Oh! wait, fxm88 just did!

After all, if she loves her man, she'd do anything for him, no?

Donz, hard to keep a straight face here, admittedly, but nonethelss a serious problem.

Has anyone suggested that your sister in law have a sex change operation?

Oh! wait, fxm88 just did!

After all, if she loves her man, she'd do anything for him, no?

Why not do a kind of "wife" swap, with The Donz going over and having a trial period with the Gay guy? :o