A fun game to play with your Thai wife

JohnJay

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/30/2017 at 9:53 AM, vogie said:

I'm certainly not being ignorant, my wife would know the answers to most, if not all of the qustions, if you want to turn this into  Thai bashing thread 'up to you' but count me out!

Not ignorant, but arrogant.

My wife is "educated" and it is a fact that they (Thais) are just not interested in what ever happened / happens outside Thailand.

This is just another my wife is better than yours reply.

Personally, I was disappointed my wife never heard of Star Wars. I think I even made a thread about it here and got smashed to pieces.

I think my wife would score 50-60% of the OP's questions from what I know, but I definitely know she could care less about Saddam Hussein or Mount Rushmore specifically.

Edit:

Personally, I couldn't give a flyin' about Saddam Hussein, Mount Rushmore or George Bush either.... it's just that is has been shoved in my face by American propaganda even when I was growing up in Serbia.

Edited by theguyfromanotherforum

7 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Not ignorant, but arrogant.

My wife is "educated" and it is a fact that they (Thais) are just not interested in what ever happened / happens outside Thailand.

This is just another my wife is better than yours reply.

Personally, I was disappointed my wife never heard of Star Wars. I think I even made a thread about it here and got smashed to pieces.

Personally, I think my wife would score 50-60% of the OP's questions from what I know, but I definitely know she could care less about Saddam Hussein or Mount Rushmore specifically.

Nor was my reply arrogant, but if you get your kicks from ridiculing or reading about others ridiculing their wives, thats fine, personally I don't. Maybe your mixing with the wrong crowd or need to change your outlook on life, it doesn't appear to be too healthy!

Edited by vogie

14 hours ago, vogie said:

Nor was my reply arrogant, but if you get your kicks from ridiculing or reading about others ridiculing their wives, thats fine, personally I don't. Maybe your mixing with the wrong crowd or need to change your outlook on life, it doesn't appear to be healthy!

Here you go again. I am with a "wrong crowd" the op has a "wrong wife".

You must be perfect.

3 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Here you go again. I am with a "wrong crowd" the op has a "wrong wife".

You must be perfect.

Would you bring your wife to this forum to ridicule her, if you would your attitude is 'wrong'

Well I tested myself on the Mount Rushmore photo and I got 2 out of 4.

But then I tested myself on this:

IMG_3125.JPG.d6ecd810789e1b46e493513b184b0164.JPG

and got 5 out of 5 !!

So, just like the op's wife , I might not be able to answer specific questions but some stuff I do know !!

What is the point in humiliating in public, a lady with whom you, hopefully have good sex every night??....

What is the point in arguing, being rude with others anywhere in public, should it be physically or virtually?

Or maybe it's me?  All this is not humiliation, nor is it being rude so perhaps I do not have the same notions on these issues....no offence...ok I'll shut up:sorry::hit-the-fan:

Edited by observer90210

23 minutes ago, Been there done that said:

Even if it was right in front of you, you would not see it.

That's your typical response when you don't have any answers isn't it? In fact it seems you don't have any answers, full stop. Never mind, we make allowances for the intellectually challenged here.

My wife failed the "test", but so would many Brits too (she got Hitler and Mount Rushmore [rock in America] and MJ).

She did successfully identify this chap

test.jpeg

Can you?

Just now, Crossy said:

My wife failed the "test", but so would many Brits too.

She did successfully identify this chap

test.jpeg

Can you?

He is the biggest consumer of LT "bunga bunga" parties in Italian Sardegna villas?:cheesy:

1 minute ago, Been there done that said:

Your wife must be a supporter of Thaksin then. 

Nah, she just spent a lot of time in the boot (where I met her) whilst SB was The Boss.

2 minutes ago, Been there done that said:

Does she posts photos of food on facebook ?

does your wife do that also? we have a photographic record of everything we ever  ate.

6 minutes ago, Mrjlh said:

Must remember the "Formal Education System" in Thailand didn't start until the mid 60"s. It has a lot of catching up to do.

and it will not be complete until everyone in Thailand knows what these damn farangs did to each other through out history , and who are these old white man carved on a mountain in the other side of the world.

I remember watching a documentary on the History Chanel , (when it used to have things about history) about the great navies in history. No mention of Zheng He. It should had being called " great navies in western history"

in fact many o the so called educated farangs in this forum have never heard of him or would be able to identify the following picture,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zheng_He

Zhen he.jpg

38 minutes ago, sirineou said:

does your wife do that also? we have a photographic record of everything we ever  ate.

and it will not be complete until everyone in Thailand knows what these damn farangs did to each other through out history , and who are these old white man carved on a mountain in the other side of the world.

Without posting photos of food, it is not true.

31 minutes ago, sirineou said:

I remember watching a documentary on the History Chanel , (when it used to have things about history) about the great navies in history. No mention of Zheng He. It should had being called " great navies in western history"

in fact many o the so called educated farangs in this forum have never heard of him or would be able to identify the following picture,

Zhen he.jpg

My guess, Zhang He :post-4641-1156694083:

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

Zhen he.jpg

Duh!.... Zeng He?..it's the biggest lady boy in the area or what?:sorry::cheesy:

Edited by observer90210

My wife has good general knowlege about the world. In her very own way.

"Do you know Pinpin? You know, that big man from Russia?"

"In your country you have king, or man same same Baboma?"

"South Korea good. North Korea no good. Because they have JingJing."

"Why America no like Cuba? Becuase Cacora no good?"

Putin.Obama. Kim Jong Un. Fidel Castro.