The poisonous Brother in Law

Rc2702

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 10:13 PM, totally thaied up said:

I found this all pretty had to believe, but I heard much of this in with my own ears. The vile and the hate I saw were shocking; you know, because they are not getting ahead, it is not fair and jealousy was rank. I do think that I have a decent family. I have, in fact, taken most my money from this transaction

I find that all completely believable, having had a similar, but not same, experience.

The difference with me is that I had no problem with the other village people, but the family, for which I did a great deal ( wiring up 3 houses for them at my own expense, plus other things that cost me a lot ) never once offered a word of thanks, "borrowed" 60,000 baht for the mother's funeral and never repaid a satang, continually told my wife to divorce me, and stole everything that they could get their hands on.

The only positive thing I can take from the situation is that my ex wife has not managed to attract a more pliable farang ATM to marry. Unfortunately, they are the ones that have ended up the best off from my endeavours.

If I could get on the proverbial time machine, I'd go back to the last day I had in the house, and hire a moving company to take away everything of mine in the house. Even if I had to dump them I'd be happier than knowing that brood of vipers have got so much of my stuff.

I too learned a very big lesson, but unfortunately I'll never get to do anything with it as I'll never get involved with another Thai woman again. Those days are passed for me.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

10 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Does anyone know how the Dark Lord is getting on? I haven't heard anything from him since he returned to the UK, and I know he wasn't well then.

TBL,

My news is old news from last September when he seemed to be doing okay.

Heaven knows what has happened since then as he seems to have disappeared.

• Thanks 1