Soldier accused of horrific hot water punishment against five year old Thai child

snoop1130

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Grumpy Duck said:

I noted the article only stated the violator was military, they failed to mention his rank or position. Could have been a person of power perhaps?

I rather doubt it, if he and his wife were "moonlighting" as childminders.

What seems pretty clear though is that notwithstanding his rank, the civil authorities won't touch him. Presumably because he is in the military.

I hope that public pressure may make them change their mind.

45 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

Sad really sad, 6 month?  a name and address of offender would be real nice.

Why, do you want to send flowers, a get well card, or a really really nasty letter - as in letter bomb? 

this was reported on thaivisa yesterday and is also on facebook yet there is still no mention from the police that i have seen that this animal has been targeted for arrest,are they planning to just wait again in the hopes that it will go away for another 6 months.this really is sick he should have been under lock and key within a couple of hours of this becoming common knowlege

3 hours ago, Artisi said:

Why, do you want to send flowers, a get well card, or a really really nasty letter - as in letter bomb? 

None of the above,  just want to see up front what a coward looks like and what he plans to do when the person is willing to defend and hit back?  I have a list of things I like to do that would top the hot water.  Want to join in?

3 hours ago, thailand49 said:

None of the above,  just want to see up front what a coward looks like and what he plans to do when the person is willing to defend and hit back?  I have a list of things I like to do that would top the hot water.  Want to join in?

Sure..? 

On 7/12/2017 at 4:53 AM, Artisi said:

Sure..? 

What happened is so awful I can hardly say anything but I remember my dad taught me how to skin catfish with a pair of those tools that farriers use to trim the hooves of horses.  He used a dull pair which gave him a good grip on a lot of skin without biting all the way through, then he would proceed to rip the skin off a strip at a time.  I do not think this would really do any good but it is something to think about.

Edited by billmichael
change a word and add another thought...

On 7/10/2017 at 9:15 PM, londonthai said:

those unthai northerners from the jungle try again to tarnish honour of army - big boss will say tomorrow in a press conference

And his punishment will be????