Website developer ?

Social Media

I suggest Magento platform. It is the most powerful shopping cart solution, allowing you to build a high-end online shopping website. It is simple to develop your site in Magento. It's an over-architected platform as its architect is extremely powerful that it can suffice the needs of every website owner. + there are many magento extensions that can be easily integrated to suffice business requirements.

10 minutes ago, MuntyC0re said:

I suggest Magento platform. It is the most powerful shopping cart solution, allowing you to build a high-end online shopping website. It is simple to develop your site in Magento. It's an over-architected platform as its architect is extremely powerful that it can suffice the needs of every website owner. + there are many magento extensions that can be easily integrated to suffice business requirements.

Thanks for your contribution but as stated twice already I dont want DIY.

2 hours ago, Black Ops said:

Thanks for your contribution but as stated twice already I dont want DIY.

Blackopsps:  join peopleperhour and hire one directly. You will need to indicate exactly what you want in your job brief:

Number of pages

Commerce cart

You may need a designer too if you need logos etc. You can hire from all over the world. I tend to stick to uk people who are trust worthy and have good feedback scores. One that springs to mind is an all rounder called Michael whose company is www.improve position.Co.uk does good work. not the cheapest I've used but very fast very professional and always delivers.

There's tons on there and you will have a lot of proposals (people bidding to do the work) advisable to have a Skype chat to begin to ensure the person you hire is who you believe them to be.

Under £1000 I'd think it can be done relatively well and professional.

Of course you can get it done for £200 but you get what you pay for.

Best thing is you only pay a deposit via escrow and do not release or pay rest until 100% happy.

Thanks for the above post.

I will checkout "Michael".

I cant remember which one but I did try some "freelancer" site and had loads of bids etc a lot from India. I checkout 3 from there feedback etc and the urls they supplied then narrowed to one. What a mess !! I had to stop him and walk away. It was obvious it was a "free template" manipulation done very poorly how he got the feedback he had is beyond me. I can only assume it was all "made-up" . Dont trust those sites now so a specific person / company recommendation is better.

Ok, so for you is mandatory to work with Thai agencies, or you evaluate also foreign agencies?

I think you already know that for a platform developed from the ground up there is a cost of tens of thousand's bucks, and this is not a guarantee of a better product...

On 25/07/2017 at 9:59 AM, Black Ops said:

Thanks for the above post.

I will checkout "Michael".

I cant remember which one but I did try some "freelancer" site and had loads of bids etc a lot from India. I checkout 3 from there feedback etc and the urls they supplied then narrowed to one. What a mess !! I had to stop him and walk away. It was obvious it was a "free template" manipulation done very poorly how he got the feedback he had is beyond me. I can only assume it was all "made-up" . Dont trust those sites now so a specific person / company recommendation is better.

HI Black Ops

Apologies I overlooked this thread. I admit I have had varying success on that site but the recommendation is one who I have personally used at least 3 times and he has never failed. The feedback is a bit hit n miss hence I push a Skype discussion with all new contractors as a lot say they are UK based and are not. I'm not really bothered where they are from but to lie and be caught out is no way to begin. Michael is good for the project long term he's a stand up guy he turned down a job recently as my timings were not workable. Most would have taken the job and winged it. Good luck with the site if you need more direction put a post up or pm if you like. Prob better to post as I'm not all that on IOT but I will try.

On 30/07/2017 at 2:06 AM, Rc2702 said:

HI Black Ops

Apologies I overlooked this thread. I admit I have had varying success on that site but the recommendation is one who I have personally used at least 3 times and he has never failed. The feedback is a bit hit n miss hence I push a Skype discussion with all new contractors as a lot say they are UK based and are not. I'm not really bothered where they are from but to lie and be caught out is no way to begin. Michael is good for the project long term he's a stand up guy he turned down a job recently as my timings were not workable. Most would have taken the job and winged it. Good luck with the site if you need more direction put a post up or pm if you like. Prob better to post as I'm not all that on IOT but I will try.

Just as feedback, I have tried contacting "improve position" twice and never even got a reply! Not a good start and I have no confidence if they cant be bothered to answer an inquiry. (Twice)

Thanks anyway. The search continues.