Looking For Epsom Salts In Chiangmai

Ta22

Hi . Anyone know where i can find some Epsom salts in Chiangmai .

I wanna use it for a Liver Flush .

I had done it before , but someone suggest that Epsom salts is a better choice .

Does anyone know where ?

Er.. bascially i need a small amount ..

is for ingestion during a cleasning process of the body ..to ease the inner organ .

. Before doing all this i better double check how safe is it ..

i used use lime juice in the pass.

and also apple cider .

:o

need a liver flush .

been fasting for about 3 days now . only Soy milk , water , and some juice .

pop a few vitimin pill . and some some fish liver oil .

is for ingestion during a cleasning process of the body ..to ease the inner organ .

and also apple cider .

need a liver flush .

Is this what you call fasting?

So what do you think of Muslim fasting then?

For those who may not be aware of Muslim fasting, following is for information only.

Muslim fasting starts on the 1st day of Ramadhan (according to lunar year, so changes every year for about 10 days). Whether it is hot or cold, they have to fast for one month from sunrise to sunset and they are not allowed to eat or drink anything, to be more specific, they cant in-take anything.

They are also required to refrain from having sexual activities as well. This process goes on for one month, 29 or 30 days, according to the lunar month.

Fasting bascially mean to go without Food ..

in some term what i am doing is call a Juice or liquid FAST

i started on 31st dec on 2006 .

i would hope i end at 5th or 7th JAN 2007 >

making about 5- 7 days of FAST .

The espom salt is use when i Break the FAST .

i am combining a FAST with a LIver FLUSH .. which will make me drink OIL > and ingest Apple or lemon juice ..

to flush the Liver .

IS a cleasing process .

TOday is the 3rd i had gone without any food . So far i feel still ok .. beside the hungry feeling ..

so i spend my time surfing the web amd watching DVD .

You are allow to drink as much as you like .

prefer water or juice .. with as little sugar as possible .

is also a test of will . and self control ..

it also suppose to let the stomach rest .

in fact i feel kinda good . and not that tired ..

The body will also detox and digest the toxin and pass it out from the amount of juice you ingested ..

If you are interest in a FAST . let me know , maybe we can have a Group FAST . together - and give each other support ..

As to why i do it .. i also don't know .

2007 is a new years . so doing it now seem like a good choice ..

. I would not advice anyone to FAST more then 7 Days . . my advice is not medical standard .

Is just some research i found online .

by far i feel great .

i did some situp - and got a stomach cramp .. so i think is bad whahahha if you work out during a FAST too much .

. anyway if you want more info let me know and we meet up and talk about it

Are you sure it's Epsom Salts that you want, and not Glauber Salts? Epsom Salts has traditionally been used as a muscle relaxant when added to hot bath water, or taken for a magnesium deficiency. Where as Glauber Salts on the other hand, has always been taken as a mild laxative or purgative. Magnesiun sluphate vs Sodium sulphate. One will severely imbalance the body's magnesium level, and the other will make you shit through the eye of a needle!! :o

Espom Salt is the Right one ..

with the lemon and apply juice intake of about 2 days

is needed to relax the organ .. when i ingest OIL to make the Gall work . and if thereis stone and toxin it will be pass out .

is a cleasing process. JUst a small amount is ingested that all .

.. :o

Without food for the last few days i think any laxitive would be bad whahhaa .. notthing much to shit anyway .

Are you sure it's Epsom Salts that you want, and not Glauber Salts? Epsom Salts has traditionally been used as a muscle relaxant when added to hot bath water, or taken for a magnesium deficiency. Where as Glauber Salts on the other hand, has always been taken as a mild laxative or purgative. Magnesiun sluphate vs Sodium sulphate. One will severely imbalance the body's magnesium level, and the other will make you shit through the eye of a needle!! :o

Two comments:

1) I would be using a pair of pliers holding the needle while testing out that theory!

2) Think about the difference between a muscle relaxant and a laxative, both could accomplish the same thing, relax that sphincter and you had better have a BIG needle.

Er.. i don't get the last comment .

what needle ?

This is just a Simple Fasting process and a Liver flush . some call it gallstone flush some clal it gall bladder flush .. some call it toxin flush and so on ..

many many name to it .. but it bascially clease the body .. in some way ..

Er.. i don't get the last comment .

what needle ?

This is just a Simple Fasting process and a Liver flush . some call it gallstone flush some clal it gall bladder flush .. some call it toxin flush and so on ..

many many name to it .. but it bascially clease the body .. in some way ..

yeah there are a lot of websites that describe the procedure. The epsom salt relax the bilary duct of the gallbladder to facilitate the passage of the stones from the liver and gallbladder.

It does work well if you follow the directions.

http://www.curezone.com/cleanse/liver/huldas_recipe.asp

I visit alot of drug store today and even visted many so call spa and massage place.. and can't find any ESPOM salt ..

i had all the thing ready beside Epsom salt ..

BOOTS was close .. but when i check most say chances is there don't carry .. it ..

Anyone had BUY it before .

i do hope i can Start the FLush tomorrow night

Thanks

I visit alot of drug store today and even visted many so call spa and massage place.. and can't find any ESPOM salt ..

BOOTS was close .. but when i check most say chances is there don't carry .. it ..

Thanks

I could not find any here, had to buy some when I was visiting AUS. If you do not need much I can give you some. PM me with some of the details and your mobile.

Thanks

I could not find any here, had to buy some when I was visiting AUS. If you do not need much I can give you some. PM me with some of the details and your mobile.

the pharmacy in Central shopping center has epsom salt in small packages. Its the one on the lower level right across from the Tops market entrance. They have small packages of epsom salt that also contains some sweetener to make it less tramatic to ingest. Just ask them at the counter and they keep in a closet in back. I have done the cleanse with straight epsom salts and these sweetened salts and both seem to work the same way.

and also apple cider .

need a liver flush .

For those who may not be aware of Muslim fasting, following is for information only.

Muslim fasting starts on the 1st day of Ramadhan (according to lunar year, so changes every year for about 10 days). Whether it is hot or cold, they have to fast for one month from sunrise to sunset and they are not allowed to eat or drink anything, to be more specific, they cant in-take anything.

They are also required to refrain from having sexual activities as well. This process goes on for one month, 29 or 30 days, according to the lunar month.

I contend that muslims only 'fast' from sun up to sun down. Once it is dark, it's hot and heavy eating from what I have seen... There are many rules and exceptions that you can read about at http://AsiaRecipe.com/indofasting.html and at

http://AsiaRecipe.com/indohealth.html

Edited by Ajarn

I contend that muslims only 'fast' from sun up to sun down. Once it is dark, it's hot and heavy eating from what I have seen... There are many rules and exceptions that you can read about at http://AsiaRecipe.con/indofasting.html and at

http://AsiaRecipe.con/indohealth.html

You contend that we must all see your website. This is the second time in as many days.

Larry, I wonder how many different subjects you're going to spam your website over? I thought this was prohibited in this forum? :o

For the Epsom salts, there is a chemical supply house on Suthep Road, just 3-4 shops west of the intersection of Suthep Road and Siri Mangalachan Road (the traffic light left turn from Huaykaew Rd before the Amari intersection,) on the south side of the street. Tiny little frontage, but they stock a lot of various supplies, and the prices are wholesale.

The Fly Fisherman

Er.. Thanks

I broke MY fast This morning ..

Cos i am not feeling so well .

Instead i used Juice . _

Muslim is not the only people who FAST . many people FAST for Many reason . culture wise .

But thanks . for all the suggestion . and help - i would buy some Epsom salt and store up for future .

Many thanks .

OP you may close this Thread if you want .

I would not want it to become a debate of faith for anyone unless is a thread for such debate .

If you like debate .. PM me let meet up and on a small group talk about it :D

I contend that muslims only 'fast' from sun up to sun down. Once it is dark, it's hot and heavy eating from what I have seen... There are many rules and exceptions that you can read about at http://AsiaRecipe.con/indofasting.html and at

You contend that we must all see your website. This is the second time in as many days.

Larry, I wonder how many different subjects you're going to spam your website over? I thought this was prohibited in this forum? :o

For the Epsom salts, there is a chemical supply house on Suthep Road, just 3-4 shops west of the intersection of Suthep Road and Siri Mangalachan Road (the traffic light left turn from Huaykaew Rd before the Amari intersection,) on the south side of the street. Tiny little frontage, but they stock a lot of various supplies, and the prices are wholesale.

The Fly Fisherman

What statement caused you to write "You contend that we must all see your website"?

Edited by mongoose

The Fly Fisherman

What statement caused you to write "You contend that we must all see your website"?

Your post has nothing to do with helping the original poster to find epsom salts, does it?

The Fly Fisherman

Edited by Physherman

The Fly Fisherman

Your post has nothing to do with helping the original poster to find epsom salts either, does it?

The Fly Fisherman

And how do the first four sentences of your post relate to helping the original poster?

The Fly Fisherman

Your post has nothing to do with helping the original poster to find epsom salts either, does it?

The Fly Fisherman

And how do the first four sentences of your post relate to helping the original poster?

The first four don't. The last four specifically do! :D

There are actually people who can read an entire eight sentences at one sitting.

Had you been one of them, you'd have seen how I tried to help the original poster and wouldn't have needed to embarrass yourself here. :D

The Fly Fisherman

The Fly Fisherman

The Fly Fisherman

The first four don't. The last four specifically do! :D

There are actually people who can read an entire eight sentences at one sitting.

Had you been one of them, you'd have seen how I tried to help the original poster and wouldn't have needed to embarrass yourself here. :D

The Fly Fisherman

Wonderful fly, yes reading is important. Now go back and read what Ajan wrote and your response. Perhaps you will see what other readers understand. He did not contend the point that you claimed he did. Good luck.

and also apple cider .

need a liver flush .

I contend that muslims only 'fast' from sun up to sun down. Once it is dark, it's hot and heavy eating from what I have seen... There are many rules and exceptions that you can read about at http://AsiaRecipe.com/indofasting.html and at

http://AsiaRecipe.com/indohealth.html

Very enjoyable website! :D