Windows 10 Activation from pirate copy to make legal

The manic

3 hours ago, dallen52 said:

Just to clear up any confusion over using Key Management Services
A link is attached.

http://www.officialkmspico.com

It's useful for office too.

I have been trying to replicate the issue originally posted but I cannot see any logical sense .
(Yes I've much time lol)

There is something else.
I don't think this is the whole story.?

Sent from my SM-G925I using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

It doesn't matter what kind of shine you try put on it. 

KMSPICO is a validated activator readily available.
Nothing illegal in using it.

Wrong!

If you don't have a legitimate licence to use the software, you are using a sophisticated crack in order to activate it. KMSPico is a crack. Just a step on from the cracks used for Windows 7 back in the day; Windows Loader. In fact KMSPico is written by the same team who produced Windows Loader.

This is how Malwarebytes describes it

KMSPico is a tool used to activate a copy of the Windows OS software that is acquired illegally. Doing so is unlawful under almost all circumstances and could have legal repercussions.

So, the reality is that it works by allowing you to use a volume key that is not yours to utilise and then tricks the system into thinking that it is yours.

Microsoft checks again six months later and the crack runs again in order to fool the system.

Validated activator? Indeed a reliable crack. But you are obtaining use of the software by deception.

The OP doesn't need to do so and your encouragement of him to do so belies your claimed status as a "windows certified technical support person". Of course we both know that no such position exists. You sound more like one of the Indians claiming to be from Microsoft support.

So it was nice that you re-wrote your post, but most of it is just nonsense.

With all due respect and Without even looking at the link MCP is laughable, only need to pass one exam and that can be any exam.
Back in the day the MCP boys used to get us MCSE ( 7 exams, 4 core, 3 electives)tea and biscuits while we routinely had to work through the nights.

7 hours ago, dallen52 said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Certified_Professional

I will leave you to it.

BTW.
I am not Indian..

Sent from my SM-G925I using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

You wrote;

"windows certified technical support person"

Which we both know is a load of BS.

I can hardly believe that you pulled the wool over the eyes of the mods here with your nonsense.

13 hours ago, dallen52 said:

I have been trying to replicate the issue originally posted but I cannot see any logical sense .
(Yes I've much time lol)

There is something else.
I don't think this is the whole story.?

Sounds to me like the HDD died so the OP tool the PC to a shop to have a new on fitted and they installed a dodgy copy of win 10.

45 minutes ago, Techno Viking said:

Sounds to me like the HDD died so the OP tool the PC to a shop to have a new on fitted and they installed a dodgy copy of win 10.

That's how it sounds to me. But as is often the case with these threads, they go nowhere. 

I have no idea why people like that start threads asking for help and then abandon them.