Nigerian arrested for cocaine in Patong

snoop1130

Nigerian arrested for cocaine in Patong

Eakkapop Thongtub

1502097273_1-org.jpg

PHUKET:-- A Nigerian man has been arrested after he was found in possession of 11.85 grams of cocaine in Patong just after midnight early Saturday morning (Aug 5).

Officers moved in and arrested the Nigerian, named by police as “Chidi Thedus Matthiew”, 30, on Soi Nanai 9 at 00:30am, according to a police report.

He was taken to Patong Police Station and charged with possession of Category 2 drug with intent to sell

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/nigerian-arrested-for-cocaine-in-patong-63354.php#1g4m8AsQ230gvodd.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-8-7

Have the drug peddling scum deported immediately after a nasty jail time in a Thai Jail. No matter from where they come from...

Use the manpower against such hard core criminals, in place of conducting raids on night clubs, fake t shirt street vendors, or harassling quality farangs on petty immigration issues.

Edited by observer90210

5 minutes ago, Deli said:

I always wonder where these guys get the guns from...

The same question could be asked about where any criminal, in any country, obtains weapons. 

In my country such weaponry is obtained from criminal sources. 

6 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Have the drug peddling scum deported immediately after a nasty jail time in a Thai Jail. No matter from where they come from...

Use the manpower against such hard core criminals, in place of conducting raids on night clubs, fake t shirt street vendors, or harassling quality farangs on petty immigration issues.

Beat the shit out of him and DEPORT period 

7 hours ago, schlog said:

Where are the 11.85 grams of cocaine?  Let it snow let it snow....

@28 grams per ounce, 11.85 seems pretty small.  While I don't support ethnic or racial profiling, I don't feel sorry for the African fellow.  He stands out in a crowd in Thailand probably more than your average Caucasian does, and many African countries are not known as high rolling countries that send many tourists with money to spend to Thailand.  Right or wrong, he should have known he might have been a target to be inspected.

4 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

@28 grams per ounce, 11.85 seems pretty small.  While I don't support ethnic or racial profiling, I don't feel sorry for the African fellow.  He stands out in a crowd in Thailand probably more than your average Caucasian does, and many African countries are not known as high rolling countries that send many tourists with money to spend to Thailand.  Right or wrong, he should have known he might have been a target to be inspected.

there's loads of them here selling that crap and not even hiding it. i'm surprised they haven't all been rounded up already. there are some Africans here doing normal business though but you can spot the wrong uns a mile off

20 hours ago, observer90210 said:

This is a hardcore criminal?

what world do you live in?