After criticism, White House says Trump condemns KKK, neo-Nazis

webfact

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

This rally would have never have happened if trump wasn't elected. 

The Nazis feel this is their time.

Because of trump.

Plain and simple and SCARY. 

Or maybe, without the counter protesters fueled by Trump hate, it would have gone on largely un-noticed, and been a total non event as it deserved to be.

1 hour ago, RobFord said:
2 hours ago, Andaman Al said:
How is this and its poster FreddieRoyle allowed on Thai Visa?

Do google searches on Freddie Royle and Tony Clifton. Very similar choice of user name and style of posting. They just keep coming back under different names.

Maybe the all powerful Mods can trace the IP Addresses?

I think everyone should be allowed to post. If they are trolling, we can ignore them. If they are lying, we can call out the lies, if they are putting up spurious arguments, we can counter with credible ones.

To paraphrase The Don: The internet aren't sending their best, they are liars, trolls, sh!t stirrers, And some, I assume, are good people. ?

Edited by Thakkar
Corrected misspelling for "trolls" & "liars"

12 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

well, what a surprise….anti trump bingo players trying to paint the prez as a racist.

The Henny Youngman of the Trumpeteers chimes in once again with a concise analysis.

Youse guys never disappoint.:thumbsup:

Edited by iReason

3 minutes ago, iReason said:

While some have delusions of baseball bats they are simply deflecting from reality:

Shameful.

A car against a group of protesters, with or without baseball bats is not a fair fight. And it was a terrible act of violence.

I just don't understand, why you cannot conceded the point that there was a baseball bat used on the car immediately after the incident.

You have to keep denying the simple fact both sides went out armed and looking for a fight.

obviously some bigoted anti trump folk fail to notice that this car incident came very close on the heels of the premiere of Mr. Mercedes…a 10 part

serial killer thriller based on a stephen king book….guess what that story is about?

5 minutes ago, PattayaJames said:

I just don't understand, why you cannot conceded the point that there was a baseball bat used on the car immediately after the incident.

I really don't understand your obsession with an imaginary bat.

As if it means something.

:coffee1:

Other than deflecting from the Neo-Nazi dredges of the earth.

And a murderer.

5 minutes ago, iReason said:

I really don't understand your obsession with an imaginary bat.

:coffee1:

And I don't understand your denial of it, despite the video evidence????? 

It started as a simple point of fact, you just refuse to acknowledge it for some reason.

Edited by PattayaJames

2 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

What I also find offensive is that white supremacist sympathisers are being given a voice and platform here on TV. Those of us that condemn the white supremacists are being labeled 'liberal fascists' by other members. Are the 6 Republican presidential candidates who stood against Trump and denounced this violence for what it is 'liberal fascists'? They have called out the white supremacist and Nazi leadership and it took 3 days of outrage to get Trump to kind of have a go.

Trump is a stain on the US and it will take years for that stain to be removed.

I assume of all of you who think the anti-KKK and anti-Nazi protestors who ended up fighting to protect and defend US values are thugs and criminals, also think that all of our military personnel that are ordered to fight against terrorists are also thugs and criminals. That is just another case of 'violence from'all sides' as Trump would term it.  What is the difference between peace protestors fighting against violent KKK and Nazi's and expecting peace protestors to fight against radical Muslim terrorists? Trump claimed Obama was weak because he would not call perpetrators of terrorist crimes 'extreme islamic terrorists', yet here we have Trump who could not call the KKK and Nazi's 'extreme white supremacist domestic terrorists'. The US is going to hell in a hand basket.

Al I have to disagree with you , I think it is a good thing that certain members show their true colours.

Like you I am slightly right of centre but being labelled a leftie does not concern me , it is simply the perspective of  rabid facists.

These peoples views are so ridiculous , so easy to pull apart , that I welcome the opportunity to dismiss and mock them.

Edited by joecoolfrog

5 minutes ago, joecoolfrog said:

Al I have to disagree with you , I think it is a good thing that certain members show their true colours.

Like you I am slightly right of centre but being labeled a leftie does not concern me , it is simply the perspective of  rabid facists.

These peoples views are so ridiculous , so easy to pull apart , that I welcome the opportunity to dismiss and mock them.

I agree entirely.

They really come swarming out of the woodwork on subjects like this one.

All in one room.

Like shooting fish in a barrel...

46 minutes ago, mikebike said:

If I was contemplating being anywhere near a KKK/Neo Nazi/White Supremacist rally would I contemplate bringing a weapon for self-defence or would I be OK with being a possible victim/martyr? 

WWJD? Be a victim/martyr no doubt. I just don't think I'm there.

If I had just seen a crowd of people bowled over like skittles would I punch, kick, strike the guilty vehicle with anything at hand? Yeah, without hesitation.

Et tu PJ?

Apparently the car has threatened to sue.  It is upset that after it was deliberately driven into a crowd of people killing one and injuring many, some of the people had the audacity to attack it!   In a statement the car said "Look I am just a car and not the moronic lowlife driving it.  While I appreciate that the people were actually trying to get to the piece of sh*t driving the car, I was the only one to be attacked".

I think everyone should be allowed to post. If they are trolling, we can ignore them. If they are lying, we can call out the lies, if they are putting up spurious arguments, we can counter with credible ones.

To paraphrase The Don: The internet aren't sending their best, they are liars, trolls, sh!t stirrers, And some, I assume, are good people. [emoji16]

Tony Clifton was barely coherent towards the end. He's rumored to be in Pattaya with this guy.

IMG_0250.PNG

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

15 minutes ago, PattayaJames said:

A car against a group of protesters, with or without baseball bats is not a fair fight. And it was a terrible act of violence.

You have to keep denying the simple fact both sides went out armed and looking for a fight.

I'm sorry iReason but there definitely IS a bat there.

Untitled.jpeg

1 minute ago, dunroaming said:

Apparently the car has threatened to sue.  It is upset that after it was deliberately driven into a crowd of people killing one and injuring many, some of the people had the audacity to attack it!   In a statement the car said "Look I am just a car and not the moronic lowlife driving it.  While I appreciate that the people were actually trying to get to the piece of sh*t driving the car, I was the only one to be attacked".

The sticks with which the car was beaten are counter suing the car for damages.

This will be settled out of court with the car holding down the Nazi driver while the sticks release their splinters on him.

1 hour ago, PattayaJames said:

OK if you say so, the ANTIFA are completely non violent, no way any of them would be carrying baseball bats at a protest.

The guy in the video, just had a stick for his sign that may or may not have looked like a baseball bat, and the rear window of the car was probably damaged already hence why the soft little stick was able to smash it, as if it was a baseball bat.

Or, maybe he was nothing to do with the ANTIFA and was just passing on his way to baseball practice.  Either way, no way any ANTIFA had any baseball bats ever ever ever. 

The thing is James , and I would like you to be honest here: If the terrorist murderer had been a Muslim , and his motive been the defence of his idealogical belief , would you be discussing baseball bats and vilifying the protesters who attacked him ?

23 minutes ago, PattayaJames said:

It does not seem to me to be a fact in the least that both sides went out armed and looking for a fight. One driver did and successfully killed someone, and, as far as i have read one other group took to successfully beating a young black man. Aside from the minor property damage to the killer's car I have yet to see a verified report of violence from the counter-protestors.

5 minutes ago, joecoolfrog said:

The thing is James , and I would like you to be honest here: If the terrorist murderer had been a Muslim , and his motive been the defence of his idealogical belief , would you be discussing baseball bats and vilifying the protesters who attacked him ?

I was just pointing out that it was a fact, which some were strangely denying.

With regard to the car attack it makes no odds.

However as I said when you go out in armed groups to protest and or counter protest, you better know you are putting yourself in harms way. Obviously this was extreme, but the situation is different to an attack on people innocently going about their daily business. You are putting yourself into an armed confrontation.

20 minutes ago, mikebike said:

I'm sorry iReason but there definitely IS a bat there.

Untitled.jpeg

The video might be grainy and distorted, ...but you need your eyes checked if you think it's a baseball bat.

Can you point out how exactly how the stick in the close up below in any way resembles a baseball bat?

Capture.PNG.5cc3cf3d7d16e98d4ab64ecb05a1cca7.PNG

Edited by onthesoi

1 minute ago, onthesoi said:

The video might be grainy and distorted, ...but you need your eyes checked if you think that is a baseball bat.

There is absolutely no doubt that that is a baseball bat. Grainier on the still but clear as day in the video.

2 minutes ago, onthesoi said:

The video might be grainy and distorted, ...but you need your eyes checked if you think that is a baseball bat.

Well I would say 100% a baseball bat. But if you prefer a weapon, see the way it smashes a hole in the window.

It was not just an innocent placard stick that just happened to be at hand.