Hua Hin House Prices Are They Going Up

Rainmaker

There was an agent I used to contact in Huahin, I think his name was David. And every time I expressed interest in a house, he'd say

"You have to buy it at latest by tomorrow, because the day after tomorrow they're putting the price up."

Silly fellow.

So, don't worry what the 'list price' is, its such an illiquid market you are the one in control - offer whatever you like. There is no shortage of properties that have been on the market for ages, and the owners just hold out prices - if they don't sell, they raise the price higher.

• 3 weeks later...
with all the issues with visa, bombs, coupe , is this having an affect on the Hua Hin property prices, about 8 months ago I looked and they seemed to be going up then up then up, how about know, are prices dropping, is it a good time to buy?

i am living in Chaam. The last few years (2 years), landprices going trough the roof.

i bought a pice of land last year (1 rai), the same pice of land next to mine is now for sale the dubbel.

think well before you buy.

my oppinion, living in chaam, prices in Hua Hin going up every mounth and the property that is for sale is often so far out of the city and the beach that you almost need to buy a car with it. (traffic makes riding a motorbike very difficult if not impossible)

look around HuaHin (Pranburi,Chaam) and you still will find nice pices of land for a reasonal price and build your own dreamhouse on it. (bloks and cement arestill cheap)

good luck

happy builder

with all the issues with visa, bombs, coupe , is this having an affect on the Hua Hin property prices, about 8 months ago I looked and they seemed to be going up then up then up, how about know, are prices dropping, is it a good time to buy?

i am living in Chaam. The last few years (2 years), landprices going trough the roof.

i bought a pice of land last year (1 rai), the same pice of land next to mine is now for sale the dubbel.

think well before you buy.

my oppinion, living in chaam, prices in Hua Hin going up every mounth and the property that is for sale is often so far out of the city and the beach that you almost need to buy a car with it. (traffic makes riding a motorbike very difficult if not impossible)

look around HuaHin (Pranburi,Chaam) and you still will find nice pices of land for a reasonal price and build your own dreamhouse on it. (bloks and cement arestill cheap)

good luck

happy builder

Thanks for your feedback, ill have a good look around in the locations that you have mentioned.