Renting House

teddog

My 3 year tenancy ends soon, I live in Naklua at the moment and looking for somewhere close,darkside inc.but not all the way to the lake,2/3 bedroom detached, not pool villa,with a yard in region of 20 000ish,furnished/partly .

Yes plenty around ,but one advert struck me while ago,in sight of BKK hospital ,large aquarium inc ....if the poster PMs me would be good,go look see

Nice villages in the proximity of the Crocodile Farm, northern Nongprue/southern Nongplalai with plenty rentals available. Only 15 minutes from downtown Pattaya, (10 minutes from Naklua) and 1 hour-and-a-bit to the big airport via the Highway 7 spur or 35 minutes to U-Tapao. Recently ended a 3 year tenancy on a 3-bed/2-bath villa, approx 170 sq. meters in a nice quiet village, partly (but adequately) furnished and was 16k/month. Village has pool and half-decent security, good garbage collection, top of a hill, never floods, loads of water pressure and no need for any water to be brought in as pretty much all the houses have storage of some sorts.

google Phonthep Garden Ville. They have at least 8 villages now.

Edited by NanLaew

3 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Nice villages in the proximity of the Crocodile Farm, northern Nongprue/southern Nongplalai with plenty rentals available. Only 15 minutes from downtown Pattaya, (10 minutes from Naklua) and 1 hour-and-a-bit to the big airport via the Highway 7 spur or 35 minutes to U-Tapao. Recently ended a 3 year tenancy on a 3-bed/2-bath villa, approx 170 sq. meters in a nice quiet village, partly (but adequately) furnished and was 16k/month. Village has pool and half-decent security, good garbage collection, top of a hill, never floods, loads of water pressure and no need for any water to be brought in as pretty much all the houses have storage of some sorts.

google Phonthep Garden Ville. They have at least 8 villages now.

Hell  NanLaew  thought you would be in the 80,000 baht plus region ...but thanks

3 hours ago, teddog said:

Hell  NanLaew  thought you would be in the 80,000 baht plus region ...but thanks

The PGV villages are between 3 and 10 years old. All a bit cookie-cutter but you may find one that someone has done a thoughtful extension on. The one I had was about 8 years old. Nice villages and I think most of them have sorted out their juristic bodies/homeowners association bit. I haven't seen any of them much under 20k/month on the internet listings but the best bet is to cruise around, find one that appeals and call the number listed on the signs. We really liked our temporary home and if asked where it was, we called it "on the north side of the dark side".

Good luck.