Non o extention problem

Hi all

I applied for my extention to my non imm o visa at chaiyaphum on july 7th on the advice from the IO .Home visit was on the 12th july.No problem thus far.I have to fly back to the uk on the 21st august and still not recieved any notification of the extention even after numerous calls and one personal visit to the imm office.If i have to return uk without an extention could i get a single entry non o and extend this on my return.Would the airline(EVA)allow me to board flight to thailand without a return ticket. Any advice appreciated.

Thanks

What is the report back date on the under consideration stamp?

Perhaps if you go to immigration they could contact division 4 headquarters in Korat to find out if the approval can be expedited.

You could get another non-o visa and then start the application process again.

Hi joe thanks

The final date is sept 4th, imm at chaiyaphum told me last week they were waiting for imm at khon kaen to finalise matters.Do you think i will be ok with the airline  on entry to thailand with new non o single entry and no onward flight ticket

13 minutes ago, Black arab said:

My misses just told me they called whilst out and i can collect extension, many thanks for taking time to reply

That is good news.

Edit: Be sure you get a re-entry permit after you get you extension stamp.

16 minutes ago, Black arab said:

The final date is sept 4th, imm at chaiyaphum told me last week they were waiting for imm at khon kaen to finalise matters.Do you think i will be ok with the airline  on entry to thailand with new non o single entry and no onward flight ticket

Unless the Chaiyaphum office is a satellite office of Khoen Kaen they would have nothing to do with your application. All application here in Isaan  are sent to division 4 in Korat for approval .

FYI a return or onward ticket is not required if you have any valid visa for entry to the country.

Edited by ubonjoe

Joe i suspect actually that Khon Kaen is the main office. Our Chaiyaphum-branch was originally settled by employees from Khoin Kaen, so we have all the way from the beginning always have contact with K.Kaen in this respect with the move....

Glegolo