I Cannot Acces My Excite Email Account

gisele

I haven't been able to access my Excite email account, it started with the disruption of internet service the other week so I thought it would come back but no luck,

I have emailed the excite.com technical support people and they have answered to check the cookie setting and the clock setting, check this but I don't see how that could affect all the different computers I have used since then (home, office, internet cafe)

this is my primary email address, have used it for over a decade so I really want to resolve this quick.

Can someone offer advice

thanks a bunch

I haven't been able to access my Excite email account, it started with the disruption of internet service the other week so I thought it would come back but no luck,

I have emailed the excite.com technical support people and they have answered to check the cookie setting and the clock setting, check this but I don't see how that could affect all the different computers I have used since then (home, office, internet cafe)

this is my primary email address, have used it for over a decade so I really want to resolve this quick.

Can someone offer advice

thanks a bunch here what you do go to internet operations then go to privacy and lower your privacy scale then restart your pc now for the bad news get another email client excite is loaded with spyware get your self hotmail or yahoo account they are free