Foreigner fighting for life after drowning incident in Pattaya

webfact

Foreigner fighting for life after drowning incident

By Online Admin -

help-3.jpg?fit=1706,960

PATTAYA: -- At around 2:00pm on August 27th, police and emergency services were called out to the Pratumnak area where a foreigner was in need of emergency help.

Arriving at the scene, emergency crews found the body of a foreign man laid on the beach. The man had no identification documents on him, but police estimated he was aged roughly 35 years old.

He was unconscious as the medical teams arrived and emergency CPR was performed at the scene before the body was rushed off to the Bangkok Pattaya hospital where he is said to be in a critical state.

Full story: http://pattayaone.news/en/foreigner-fighting-life-drowning/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2017-08-29

49 minutes ago, malt25 said:

Maybe I'm being a bit picky, BUT !

"Drowning incident" would indicate someone has passed away.

"Unconscious  body". Unconscious,  one is still alive. "Body" deceased.

I drowned once.  I was hit in the head by my surf board and was revived on the beach by life guards  In Southern California.  It was classified as a head injury and subsequent drowning.  I spent several years as a young guy as a life guard, summer job at the Jersey shore.

We pulled out numerous people who were drowning.  Fortunately we revived all but one. The police reports were all described as drownings.

2 hours ago, dddave said:

If the trems drowned or electrotuted were made by a member on here I'd agree, a bit picky. But coming from a socalled jurno, I would ecpect a bit more accuracy.

But hey, that's just me.