Conflicting theories about Yingluck escape after video of police pickup

webfact

8 hours ago, Media1 said:

Of course but hardly elites. Just old men that gained approval with who we all know who right. They wanted wealth and power. Asia is the most corrupt place on earth. Not matter which country. This will never change. Only bank account numbers change. These generals couldn't run a pre school 

My My so true best post so far.

Hopefully right now the lady is relaxing and having fun like me reading some of the comments on here which may be written by 5 year olds or is it -5year olds.

Hopefully she will enjoy her day and laugh at the fools like I do.

Propaganda is a funny thing, until I started reading certain comments I never took sides and kept out of it, but then as I hate liars I got involved, silly me.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/1/2017 at 4:27 AM, Raymonddiaz said:

Secret can't be kept long in Thailand. We are going to know what happened very rapidly. Thai people can't keep their mouths shut.

I have met some hard crims in my time. Grew up tuff. I have never seen one Thai crim that hasn't turned over. Yes they will open the mouth. There paper thin

On 9/1/2017 at 5:24 AM, ezzra said:

Assuming ( and knowing ) that in Thailand everything is possible,

it's possible that she had the green light from higher up to flee,

it's possible that this was plan B all alone and just in case,

and it's conceivable that some people very high up doesn't want to see

a PM and a woman in lengthy prison term, lose of face and that Thai

pride, who knows? definitely there's a lot more than what meet the eye...

Thailand has no pride or moral values. There just money people now. Government worst offenders

On 9/3/2017 at 5:19 PM, wakeupplease said:

My My so true best post so far.

Hopefully right now the lady is relaxing and having fun like me reading some of the comments on here which may be written by 5 year olds or is it -5year olds.

Hopefully she will enjoy her day and laugh at the fools like I do.

Propaganda is a funny thing, until I started reading certain comments I never took sides and kept out of it, but then as I hate liars I got involved, silly me.

I can't be fooled. I grew up poor with 5 sisters getting bashed to go buy milk. One day the tables turned. Mixing with hard old school hard crimson and seasoned con artists. These old blokes are bad actors that disgust me. Make me sick