Tex Rock Climbing

tommy6566

hello, i'm trying to get in touch with my old friend Tex, and his english wife Tracy.. anyone living in krabi knows where they are please let me know.. last i heard they have a shop somewhere in krabi.. and it was a few years back..

thanks..

Edited by tommy6566

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I am also looking to find Tex. I've only met him once or twice but would like to contact him for some climbing. Does anyone have his email address, phone number, website?

I am particularly interested in his Adventure Camp in Krabi which I have been to before but can't remember where it is.

Google doesn't return much except some old numbers.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
I am also looking to find Tex. I've only met him once or twice but would like to contact him for some climbing. Does anyone have his email address, phone number, website?

I am particularly interested in his Adventure Camp in Krabi which I have been to before but can't remember where it is.

Google doesn't return much except some old numbers.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

I climbed at Tex Camp about 9mths ago and it is abandoned. Seemed no one had climbed there in awhile either. Overgrown, snake skin on the

cliff face, high grass walking in. Fun climbs tho and a lil bit wild i thought:D There's a main hiway that comes from Trang to Krabi. After this hi-way passes krabi it comes to a T intersection. Go straight here, onto a small road, and drive back for a few mins. Not sure if i took a left turn on the way in or not. Anyway there is both an approach and routes description in Wee's guide book.

Last know of he moved to east Railay beach. I think you can contact him at the climbing shop next to the big generator, walking towards 123 wall. I forget the name tho.

Otherwise, send me a PM, I had a number for him that worked early in 2009.

Cheers!