A Pleasant Property Buying Experience. Possible In Thailand? Yes!

After 4 years living in Thailand and too many bitter years in Indonesia, I decided that renting a condo was the only way to go as I was sick of being lead up the garden path by agents. I am the expat who hates being called a 'white nigger' and especially when I am looking to spend $200k on condos.

Anyway I finally took the plunge and bought and why? Cos I had a western guy take the reins, negotiate, sort out the paperwork and legal stuff and returned all my calls on time! Imagine going to an appointment to view and the Thai person actually turn up on time???

Anyway this isnt an advert but rather a pat on the back for Marc Holt.

If you want like me to be treated like a human and get your property sorted with honest no BS advice then call my new mate. PM me for details

Don't tell him it was me that recommended him but find out for yourself. Support your local expat especially one that goes to so much effort.

Cheers

Scott

Glad this isn't an advert.

My god! You cant even slap someone on the back without some bitter grumpy expired expat being snide.

Pathetic

Mr. Snide..actually. Okay - fine..then why not answer this poster's question?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=99996

He's trying to find "verifiable" stats of condos sold in the last month - Since you just bought, perhaps you and your new mate Mark can fill him in?

It's a good and valid question to get a real idea of what's really going on minus all the BS that goes on by the schills here on TV and the laughably optimistic nonesene spouted in the newspaper proprty pages - like the Nation's Property Quarterly whose headline shouted out that the Coup led to a boom in home purchases...I mean by whom? Soldiers expecting graft to come their way? :o

Glad this isn't an advert.

My god! You cant even slap someone on the back without some bitter grumpy expired expat being snide.

Pathetic

Mr. Snide..actually. Okay - fine..then why not answer this poster's question?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=99996

He's trying to find "verifiable" stats of condos sold in the last month - Since you just bought, perhaps you and your new mate Mark can fill him in?

It's a good and valid question to get a real idea of what's really going on minus all the BS that goes on by the schills here on TV and the laughably optimistic nonesene spouted in the newspaper proprty pages - like the Nation's Property Quarterly whose headline shouted out that the Coup led to a boom in home purchases...I mean by whom? Soldiers expecting graft to come their way? :o

I hear that basically the property market is stagnant. I will ask and find out the answer to his question and let you know. My situation was different as my $ was here already.

My comment about being snide was rather snide too by the way...

:D