Car Insurance With English Speaking Agents?

nonameidentified

Does anyone knows where I can get a good car insurance in chonburi area? We've just bought a secondhand pickup (6 yr old) and we're thinking of getting a 1st class insurance somewhere.

I've checked thru the posted topics here and the ones with pretty good comments are Viriyah, AIG, and Liberty.

I've called the Viriyah hotline, it got me to a lady who couldn't speak English that well and I finished off by saying 'Mai Pen Rai, I'll get a Thai Phuen to call you again.' Gheez, if I've got insurance from them and needs help in case of accident, I doubt if they can even understand what I want!!

Then I called Liberty. they said their office is closed after 5pm and not available during the weekends. I ended up not having any info at all.

And as for AIG, I couldn't get much info about them and not even the telephone number.

SO I'm back to square one. So any suggestions for good car insurance companies that have English-speaking agents, reachable even during the weekends, and with good reputation?

Does anyone knows where I can get a good car insurance in chonburi area? We've just bought a secondhand pickup (6 yr old) and we're thinking of getting a 1st class insurance somewhere.

I've checked thru the posted topics here and the ones with pretty good comments are Viriyah, AIG, and Liberty.

I've called the Viriyah hotline, it got me to a lady who couldn't speak English that well and I finished off by saying 'Mai Pen Rai, I'll get a Thai Phuen to call you again.' Gheez, if I've got insurance from them and needs help in case of accident, I doubt if they can even understand what I want!!

Then I called Liberty. they said their office is closed after 5pm and not available during the weekends. I ended up not having any info at all.

And as for AIG, I couldn't get much info about them and not even the telephone number.

SO I'm back to square one. So any suggestions for good car insurance companies that have English-speaking agents, reachable even during the weekends, and with good reputation?

Kees Pepperkamp, (Dutch I think), Surin Insurance.

038 300784-5

01 6508408

Agent for AIG - the largest insurer in the world.

Offices in South Pattaya

Wonderful guy, speaks perfect English and as straight as a die. My house and car is insured through him with New hampshire (AIG), prices very reasonable and safe. I was sold on him when he gave a me a copy of his insurance calculation work sheet (AIG pre- printed rates etc) and I know he is only receiving the standard commission directly from AIG.

I have no personal involvement in his business - just a straight recommendation. :o

(I used to use an agent in BKK who used to collect my premuims in cash, and when I didn't have the last eight hundred Baht in change, and he couldn't change a thousand baht note, he told me to forget it. Now anyone who can waive eight hundred baht of the premium is on a massive commission.)

Check out PCI (I think) on 3rd road. Their shop is just next to the big bike shop just north of Exyte disco. They are insurance brokers and a farang company.

You're close. It's PCD and it is near Xzyte disco on third road. The phone number is 038 422 825. I deal with a European lady who speaks good English. They are brokers and sell from many different companies.

038 300784-5

01 6508408

Offices in South Pattaya

Wonderful guy, speaks perfect English and as straight as a die. My house and car is insured through him with New hampshire (AIG), prices very reasonable and safe. I was sold on him when he gave a me a copy of his insurance calculation work sheet (AIG pre- printed rates etc) and I know he is only receiving the standard commission directly from AIG.

I have no personal involvement in his business - just a straight recommendation. :o

(I used to use an agent in BKK who used to collect my premuims in cash, and when I didn't have the last eight hundred Baht in change, and he couldn't change a thousand baht note, he told me to forget it. Now anyone who can waive eight hundred baht of the premium is on a massive commission.)

Thanks, will call him up

038 300784-5

01 6508408

Offices in South Pattaya

Thanks, will call him up

can recommend him too, did my car insurance through him, though I dont even reside at PTY, very reliable and trustful person