Lowest International Phone Rates?

Shah Jahan

Hello

Can someone recommend or point me to a list of rates for Int phone calls from Thailand

Maybe a list of the rates for AIS or other providers?

I will be talking quite a bit and need to know my options.

I need real lines not IP Phones

Thank you in Advance

I recommend www.voipdiscount.com. You pay ten euro , 400 baht for four months of free calling to 100 countries including Thailand plus even Thai mobiles. Yes from your computer but to actual phones. Best value there is , far cheaper than Skype which has just increased its rates.

I recommend www.voipdiscount.com. You pay ten euro , 400 baht for four months of free calling to 100 countries including Thailand plus even Thai mobiles. Yes from your computer but to actual phones. Best value there is , far cheaper than Skype which has just increased its rates.

they give some 300 minutes a week free to the landlines to some 45 countries and landlines and mobiles (including thailand) to several other countries. After that they charge from 0.5 eurocent to 2 eurocent.

they make money out of this service, as well as calling mobiles to those 45 countries and the rest of the countries. They have a cheap international sms for 5 eurocents.

If you are calling a lot (in thailand and abroad) using this subscription (even from the internet caffee - after downloading a small 300k application) might safe you a lot of money.

You guys are great thank you for the fast replies

I make frequent business calls and that is why i am wary about VOIP...when i used a service in the US it would sometimes take up to a minute to connect and then it was a crapshoot on the quality...which is fine if you are talking to family, but not for customers.

what are your experiences with VOIP services here in LOS?

and by the way: whats the different between CAT TELECOM and this website link "thai telephone"???

Its the same rates and same products ! ! hard for me to understand why the "thai telephone" website is even exsist or even 1 reason why to buy from them and not direct from CAT TELECOM.

:o

• 2 weeks later...