House For Rent In Kamala

jdinasia

I am moving back up to Bangkok. I have been renting this place for the last year and have been VERY happy with where I was staying.

The landlord is an awesome older Thai muslim guy and lives next door.

The house has a gated yard and the yard is kind of a garden. The landlord takes care of the yard.

Furniture is basic and there is plenty of room for more.

It is on the beach side of the main road and the beach and restaurants etc are walkable from the house.

I really enjoyed living there and considered keeping it as a weekend place but when I looked at the probabilities of me being down there for more than 4 days a month it just didn't work out!

The rent should be well under 12k a month I think he is asking 10k but am not sure. I will ask him tonight

For those that do not know Kamala, it is about 8 kilometers from Patong. A very quiet/safe area. Has a nice beach and is next to one of the nicest beaches on the island Laem Singh.

I am moving back up to Bangkok. I have been renting this place for the last year and have been VERY happy with where I was staying.

The landlord is an awesome older Thai muslim guy and lives next door.

The house has a gated yard and the yard is kind of a garden. The landlord takes care of the yard.

Furniture is basic and there is plenty of room for more.

It is on the beach side of the main road and the beach and restaurants etc are walkable from the house.

I really enjoyed living there and considered keeping it as a weekend place but when I looked at the probabilities of me being down there for more than 4 days a month it just didn't work out!

The rent should be well under 12k a month I think he is asking 10k but am not sure. I will ask him tonight

For those that do not know Kamala, it is about 8 kilometers from Patong. A very quiet/safe area. Has a nice beach and is next to one of the nicest beaches on the island Laem Singh.

JD, how many bedrooms, and can you detail a little more the location? Is it on the beach road side, or over on the Java Cafe side? I may know somebody interested. You can PM me if you like.

Thanks

2 bedroom

1 bathroom

1ac unit in the main bedroom

in the middle of the soi that starts at Kamala beer garden and ends at the now defunct chang noi bar

behind the house is Print Kamala resort

across in front is an open field and you can see "The Club across it :D

laundry on one side of the house

<that tells you EXACTLY where it is :o >

sorry I didn't repeat what was in the thread title in the body of the 1st post!

The only problem I have had in the house ever was with water pressure a few times and the landlord solved it immediately each time.

the water system has a pump and he switches thing around sometimes when he needs more pressure to take care of the yard etc!

btw ... I have a maid that comes in once a week for 250 baht a time to do dishes/bathrooms/floors and change the sheets ... she's a sweetheart!

The availability date should be after Jul27

Edited by jdinasia

Hi jd, sent you a pm....not familiar with the directions or if I can just come on by, very interested, thanks tdog

sent you an sms with the landlord's # a couple of days ago ....

• 2 weeks later...