Thai Visa Member Of The Year Award

Crow Boy

Thai Visa values all of our members and every year the Moderating and Administration Team nominate members who have contributed to the forum. These members are greatly appreciated for their knowledge and the way they can explain often complicated subjects in the forum.

This year the Winner is BambinA

The Thai Visa moderators and administrators say thanks to all of our members for their contributions and congratulations to BambinA as our winner.

Crow Boy

Moderating Team

Thai Visa

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would like to hear that Sriracha John came a very close second!

There were many other members nominated but it was interesting that Bambi picked up comments from across the board. She is very busy now with other commitments but has always been a quality member and well deserved to win. One of the things about Thai Visa members is the wide range of knowledge of our members. We appreciate all our members who have answered questions, raised comments, given advice, and made their contribution large or small to this electronic meeting ground.

CB

Bambina's contributions have been across the board, she has helped people with pets, she has helped people with Thai language, she is a tremendous resource into Thai language websites, offering information from those sites for members...from accommodation to health care and on.

For that, she definitely deserves Thai Visa Member of the Year

And we must also bid her adieu this year as she has been accepted into University in Europe to continue her Veterinary education. You will be sorely missed :o

Gimme a B, gimme an A, gimme an M... well you can guess the rest :Dpost-4641-1199438576.gif

I would like to hear that Sriracha John came a very close second!

... along with Lop who is always quick on the uptake and has no doubt saved many lots of grief.

Good to give the locals some credit too I guess. All the best and hope you enjoy the Europeans :o

Just first rate .. extraordinarily helpful and also hilariously funny*. Moving forward determinedly with her life.

She's a great role model for anyone.

CHEERS, Bambi !

*Someone should make a "great Bambi moments" compilation.

Dear Thaivisa members, Admins and Mods team ,

First of all, I want to say THANK YOU :o for everyboday. I feel honoured being a "Thai Visa Member Of The Year Award" .

Thaivisa is a source of variety of knowledge for both expatriates and Thai people. There are many valueable members who share thier useful information and experience. So, I want to praise all of you guys too. :D

I will do my best for helping people here about Thailand and about other things (If I know :D)

THANK YOU :D

In response to requests for other members to be recognised for their contributions to be acknowledged George has offered more prizes. Put up a post with a nomination for who you would like to be recognised.

BambinA is our winner but we would like your suggestions of runner ups that have helped this forum.

Note: The nominations are for people who have made constructive contributions to the forum. Being amusing alone will not be enough to pass the grade. The mods will review the nominations and we have seen some good ones already and then decide the people who will also be given prizes.

regards

CB