Warmest Greetings

cosmoscolin

Good morning to you fellow beings in Thailand. My name is Colin and I'm a teacher of Happiness. Our beautiful cosmos has given us so much happiness and positivity it is a shame that there are so many beings having negativity and unhappiness projected upon them by others.

Let's all give positivity and happiness to all the beings of this cosmos.

Never forget, you TOO can be happy.

Colin.

I'm a teacher of Happiness
Never forget, you TOO can be happy.

actually , i'm too happy , so happy in fact that it gets me down. i cant deal with all the happiness in my life. i need some unhappiness just to make me realise what happiness is.

when extreme happiness is normal , it becomes dull and depressing.

what advice would you give?

Donot do it, just donot do it with yaba, it will bring you just short time happiness, please donot bring that kind of happiness upon us, oh Colin, great teacher....... :o

Edited by Carib

Give your positivity to all the beings of this cosmos. Negativity is the core of unhappiness. Love all the beings in this cosmos like they are your sons or daughters. Even the animals and trees. Such positivity is the core of happiness.

You too can be happy Taxexile.

How can you be happy when you are called "Colin"

I understand that your unhappiness is due to the negativity of others being projected onto you. Giving this negativity back into the cosmos only serves to give more unhappiness. I forgive you.

You too can be happy Shrubbery.

Edited by cosmoscolin

Give your positivity to all the beings of this cosmos. Negativity is the core of unhappiness. Love all the beings in this cosmos like they are your sons or daughters. Even the animals and trees. Such positivity is the core of happiness.

You too can be happy Taxexile.

How can you be happy when you are called "Colin"

I understand that your unhappiness is due to the negativity of others being projected onto you. Giving this negativity back into the cosmos only serves to give more unhappiness. I forgive you.

You too can be happy Shrubbery.

I got a polite slap on the wrists from a mod for calling someone an idiot on here recently, although candidly the mod in question agreed with me.

It's a shame. Because i suspect if I repeated the offence the outcome might be the same . . . . .

Thank you Mauiguy90, and all my positivity to you.

but mr. colin , life is pain.

I am sorry that you have received so much negativity in your life taxexile. It is not fair to some while others are blessed with positivity. It does also depend on how you perceive your life taxexile. Ignore the negativity of others, accept the positivity of the world. I love you taxexile, as I do all beings created by the cosmos. Please accept my positivity and in turn pass it on to all beings you have contact with. You too will be loved and your positivity can only manifest into happiness.

Unfortunately human division is human made. Religion, racism, sexism etc only divides us humans in a negative manner. Where there is negativity there is unhappiness.

Remember, you TOO can be as happy as me taxexile.

I hope you find happiness soon.

I got a polite slap on the wrists from a mod for calling someone an idiot on here recently, although candidly the mod in question agreed with me.

It's a shame. Because i suspect if I repeated the offence the outcome might be the same . . . . .

You are correct but the outcome for a repeat is usually just as polite but comes with posting restrictions attached and we don't want a poster like you being subjected to such punishment :o

CB

Sorry, the only Colin I knew was back in grade school, nice guy, had a little chihuahua that he loved dearly :o

Nice to see someone trying to spread happiness for a change.

Good luck, you are going to need it :D

Unfortunately religion causes division amongst us humans. Where there is division there is negativity, where there is negativity there is unhappiness.

I hope one day you can all be as happy as me.

Remember, you TOO can be happy.

WHERE in the universe is this guy cummin from?

.................. :o

Alex, for all your rantings.

I forgive you.

I must admit to agreeing to a certain extent with this.......

cosmoscolinPosted Today, 2008-01-09 15:50:53

Unfortunately religion causes division amongst us humans. Where there is division there is negativity, where there is negativity there is unhappiness.

The world WOULD happier without religion.

Total fear mongering.

Edited by Zpete