Do You Have A Mia Noi?

Well?

Well-heeled Thai guys have them. Even the poorly paid security guard at my apartment has one.

So do any of you married guys have mia noi?

I've met a couple of guys that have them but not too many.

I know lots of guys who sleep with other women apart from their partner but one wife is enough and the idea of having 2 wives just means double the headache, right?

My Wife's best friend she is a mia noi Her husband has his first wife in nong khai his second wife pays for everything their apartment and his first's wifes apartment.

I met the man Thai her husband, I didn't like him when I first met him I found out later he wanted to add my wife (of course before i married her) to his harem.

She said no, Thank Goodness

I didn't like him because i found out from my wife he hits her friend at least a few times a week, Thing i am worried about it my wife has not heard from her in quite some time. They use to work together.

I myself would not want a mia noi not because of the headaches but i only want my wife, she is happy with my decision also. plus i can't bear to hurt my wife anyway.

> having 2 wives just means double the headache, right?

Right!! That's exactly my response when someone asks me this. (Usually my wife :o "Having one wife is already WAY MORE THAN ENOUGH! " :D

Oher good responses when your significant other asks you this:

"Huh? You ARE my mia noi! But don't worry, my mia luang knows nothing."

"No honey I love only my mia luang"

"Of course not, I'm gay."

That's usually enough to confuse the heck out of her. :D

Cheers,

Chanchao

I have to get married first before I can get a Mia Noi... :D

I wonder how thai women feel about this last time i was in Thailand watched some crazy Thai movie it showed the man getting married but to two women at once!!! :o

I guess the way i was raised and saw my dad only had my mom that i would never want a mia noi

My Wife's best friend she is a mia noi Her husband has his first wife in nong khai his second wife pays for everything their apartment and his first's wifes apartment.

I met the man Thai her husband, I didn't like him when I first met him I found out later he wanted to add my wife (of course before i married her) to his harem.

She said no, Thank Goodness

I didn't like him because i found out from my wife he hits her friend at least a few times a week, Thing i am worried about it my wife has not heard from her in quite some time. They use to work together.

I myself would not want a mia noi not because of the headaches but i only want my wife, she is happy with my decision also. plus i can't bear to hurt my wife anyway.

Do I understand this right?

The woman is a minor wife to a "husband", who regularly beats her, and she is financing their shared apartment and also the one the guy shares with his main wife? :o

I am baffeled. :D

Shall we organize a little forum excursion to Nong Khai with some of the more "extrovert" posters to give him some constructive criticism?

I am baffeled. :o

Shall we organize a little forum excursion to Nong Khai with some of the more "extrovert" posters to give him some constructive criticism?

...are veiled threats of physical violence by members of this board acceptable topics of converstion by the forum moderators? isn't this type of activity illegal in the los?

...are veiled threats of physical violence by members of this board acceptable topics of converstion by the forum moderators? isn't this type of activity illegal in the los?

Your getting paraniod in your old age, Hairy Palm.

You've got your Mia Noi thread back guys, can we keep it on topic?

Thanks

Wolfie

Public Enemy Number 1.

no i don't have a mistress or whatever you like to call them...

i am reminded of a passage memorized at sunday school...

“Marry of the women that please you, two, three or four, but if you fear that you will not be able to deal justly with them, then only one.”

it is interesting though that our lord jesus is not reported as prohibiting polygyny in any of the scriptures... :o

the most important step in my opinion, by far, is proper choice of woman... successful relationships come down to shared values and interests...

some people value a trophy wife or subserviant maid, but in my experience such relationships rarely stand the test of time...

I have what could be called a Mia Noi, (or even 2!).

I am still married to my UK wife, and have no interest in getting a divorce (since I will get shafted financially). So I live in Thailand with my Thai GF, who is readily accepted by my UK wife. Does that make this girl my Mia Noi?

Perhaps. But I regard her more as my 'wife', (since my UK marriage remains only in name). I may not be married to my Thai GF, but as far as I am concerned, she is the girl that I plan to live with in the future, as well as my business partner. Her personality is spot-on, her cooking is brilliant, her looks are 5-star, her business acument is all there....Her marks for 'bed-time fun' are about 8/10 (so very good but missing just a few little things :D )

Now maybe this is where people will criticise me, but if I think of this Thai girl as my 'wife', then who is my Mia Noi? Well, it is another Thai girl who is totally uninhibited in bed (!!), but who definitely is not wife material....

3 women is definitely enough . . .

But as Darknight says, 3 or more women = lots of problems :D . It certainly means a lot of expense :o

I've often contemplated a 'Mia Noi' but as yet to research the finer points.

Such as : do I have to pay for an apartment?

will she expect me to financially take care of her?

(this could still be cheap if her needs are only a TV and som tam)

are there social expectations for this relationship?

(will I be obliged to take her out to graduation ceremonies, funerals, etc)

is a maid a better alternative?

(I can get my shirts ironed as well)

do they (mia nois) reguarly have their fellas children?

(I think one kid would be a handfull let alone two or more)

will she be seeing other men?

(I don't want to have to wait around if I've got a tight schedule)

separation?

(is there some divorce procedure if things go bad?)

There's a lot to weigh up in this matter but it's worth considering such issues before one makes a headlong dive into a 'two wives' scenario.

Generally a mia noi will try to get pregnant by you so then she has a hold over you.

My wife and I generally go out to the bars once per week, we then barfine a couple of ladies of the night to satisfy my desires, obviously there is no way she will allow them to come back to our house so we rent a hotel room for the night.

Quite a nice arrangement all round really.

Happy to say that neither read English well, neither read Thaivisa and neither know my nickname :D (Not that it matters since they both know and accept the existance of t'other...)

I couldn't possible comment as to what bedtime matters my 'wife' fails to satisfy :D (It doesn't involve animals or mains-powered equipments...)

What do I provide for my Mia Noi? A monthly salary, payment of her college fees, short trips around LoS etc. As to getting pregnant, I think she realises that this would certainly not be a way to tie me down! (And anyway, a medicine I take actually makes me temporary sterile...) :o

I don't expect her to be a '1-man-woman', but she claims that she is, and I don't have reason to disbelieve her. She is not a BG. SORRY!!! Can I say BG on this forum?? :D

Overall, both she and my wife are great girls, lots of fun!! My UK wife is also still a good friend, but the thought of bedtime adventures with her tends to make my tackle wilt :D

Guest fj2003

is ther ea swinger club open yet in bangkok

we (me and my lady ) would like to have some more fun

in europe there is never a concern about

just go for a sauna and have a nice evening with some additional one or two

any recommends